The Inaugural Planet Janet Members' Poll - Nominees Announced, Voting Closes Dec 20

TwistedElegance™

"Mulaney" is hilarious :coffee:

Oh no I didn't expect it from ma own sista! :sigh:

The comedian John Mulaney is HILARIOUS....this show....even for corny.....it's such a bomb, and it breaks my heart, John Mulaney & Martin fucking Short? My disappointment....my damn disappointment :umm: , tis why it wasn't news it got the ax. :coffee:

Oh no I didn't expect it from ma own sista! :sigh:

The comedian John Mulaney is HILARIOUS....this show....even for corny.....it's such a bomb, and it breaks my heart, John Mulaney & Martin fucking Short? My disappointment....my damn disappointment :umm: , tis why it wasn't news it got the ax. :coffee:

Well I'm a huge fan of him and Short so I found it highly entertaining. :rolleyes: It could be improved, though. -_-

Well I'm a huge fan of him and Short so I found it highly entertaining. :rolleyes: It could be improved, though. -_-

Like fire the entire cast but him & short, tell the studio audience to go home, fire every single writer, and change the format and I think it could work. It doesn't help that Im just so over sitcoms, they seem so "1996" to me now. And I hate this for Mulaney, that hes SO funny (HE FUCKING CREATED STEFON ON SNL!) and his 1st show is such a disaster and is canned...but it's happened to alot of the greats, we all know how great TV/sitcoms were for Roseanne & Tim Allen, but it's a whole new day, so they gotta go about TV a whole new way...but frankly even if it were 1996 I don't see this show getting the greenlight for a 2nd season (or a full term 1st like now), just too much cheese.

.......................my sadness/disappointment about this show runs deep LoL makes me sad thinking about it but alas if it works for you that's good too, I still don't get Big Bang (more than this show tho)   -_-

Like fire the entire cast but him & short, tell the studio audience to go home, fire every single writer, and change the format and I think it could work. It doesn't help that Im just so over sitcoms, they seem so "1996" to me now. And I hate this for Mulaney, that hes SO funny (HE FUCKING CREATED STEFON ON SNL!) and his 1st show is such a disaster and is canned...but it's happened to alot of the greats, we all know how great TV/sitcoms were for Roseanne & Tim Allen, but it's a whole new day, so they gotta go about TV a whole new way...but frankly even if it were 1996 I don't see this show getting the greenlight for a 2nd season (or a full term 1st like now), just too much cheese.

.......................my sadness/disappointment about this show runs deep LoL makes me sad thinking about it but alas if it works for you that's good too, I still don't get Big Bang (more than this show tho)   -_-

I admit, I did see it getting the "Titus" treatment (if you know of Christopher Titus), but I didn't see it getting cancelled this fast. Maybe it was well-deserved because outside of those two, I didn't care for it, but there are other shows that make me feel that way. I guess I feel that it had potential to be great once it found itself.

Big Bang, imo, should have been cancelled seasons ago. I loved the idea of a geeky/nerdy comedy show since I can relate to that sort of thing, but then once its popularity skyrocketed it became so full of itself that it lost all of its magic. I roll my eyes whenever I see it on now. 

I admit, I did see it getting the "Titus" treatment (if you know of Christopher Titus), but I didn't see it getting cancelled this fast. Maybe it was well-deserved because outside of those two, I didn't care for it, but there are other shows that make me feel that way. I guess I feel that it had potential to be great once it found itself.

Big Bang, imo, should have been cancelled seasons ago. I loved the idea of a geeky/nerdy comedy show since I can relate to that sort of thing, but then once its popularity skyrocketed it became so full of itself that it lost all of its magic. I roll my eyes whenever I see it on now. 

OH HOW I LOVED TITUS!....but I fell off on season 2. But yea those were the only 2 I cared for too (I think it's the only 2 most critics did too, I think most hated the rest) The show reminds me of That 80's Show where it was clear who the 2 stars were (Glenn Howerton who went on to co-create It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia and Britney Daniel who went on to do a bunch), and for Mulaney, alllllll the other casts just reek of newbs with not too much experience acting (a shame for Nasiim and the gay neighbor since Nasiim came from SNL where she had to act from cue cards but managed to look like she was on this show and on SNL where she did it looked natural and the neighbor...eh he's not terrible just forgetable), the black roomate and the ginger are pure cringe worthy for me.

Yea it's a case of "I get it" with the love and attention but I don't agree, EXCEPT for Sheldon....and I love Johnny Galecki too and how his character brought Sara Gilbert & Laurie Metcalf and I love all things Roseanne related so that was awesome!

OH HOW I LOVED TITUS!....but I fell off on season 2. But yea those were the only 2 I cared for too (I think it's the only 2 most critics did too, I think most hated the rest) The show reminds me of That 80's Show where it was clear who the 2 stars were (Glenn Howerton who went on to co-create It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia and Britney Daniel who went on to do a bunch), and for Mulaney, alllllll the other casts just reek of newbs with not too much experience acting (a shame for Nasiim and the gay neighbor since Nasiim came from SNL where she had to act from cue cards but managed to look like she was on this show and on SNL where she did it looked natural and the neighbor...eh he's not terrible just forgetable), the black roomate and the ginger are pure cringe worthy for me.

Yea it's a case of "I get it" with the love and attention but I don't agree, EXCEPT for Sheldon....and I love Johnny Galecki too and how his character brought Sara Gilbert & Laurie Metcalf and I love all things Roseanne related so that was awesome!

I loved all of Titus and wish it was renewed. Such a great show. I still watch it from time to time. Yeah, I did like Mulaney and Short, but maybe you're right. I never watched "That '80s Show". Is that bad? >_<

I don't get it anymore. Not as of the last few seasons. That was cool to add them, though. Roseanne was/is one of my most loved shows of all time. Still, TBBT has run its course, imo.

• Upvote 1

I loved all of Titus and wish it was renewed. Such a great show. I still watch it from time to time. Yeah, I did like Mulaney and Short, but maybe you're right. I never watched "That '80s Show". Is that bad? >_<

I don't get it anymore. Not as of the last few seasons. That was cool to add them, though. Roseanne was/is one of my most loved shows of all time. Still, TBBT has run its course, imo.

Yea I'm going to re-watch Titus soon, and I look forward to it. Im in the middle of Grounded For Life (another show I fell off of before the 3rd season, and am on season 4/5 and LOOOOOOVE IT, I mean this was a solid show, it's starting to fall off to me with the Grandfather going from a full time to only guest star character and he was 1 of my faves, but it's still solid, random sidenote of a sidenote, to me they handle the daughter losing her virginity better and more realistic and naturally funny than most teenage shows/characters). And trust me you didn't miss a thing with that 80's Show, it had it's funny cute moments, but it was basically a show about name dropping 80's things and nothing else. For a REAL "That 80's Show" WATCH THE GOLDBERGS!!!!! Best "That 70's Show" kinda show out now, it's SO damn funny, and it's about solid characters who happen to live in the 80's, and if the show continued into the 90's it'd still work it's a great mash of The Wonder Years/Malcolm In The Middle/Everybody Hates Chris/& That 70s show. I AM IN LOOOOVE with this show!

Ugh, nothing worst than when a show lost it's steam but is clearly hanging on in there for the money fans....Hell The Simpsons I get I mean it has a empire and tho it's not even 25% as funny as it was during season 2-14....it's a pop culture staple, and is still kicking ass in the rattings....despite the evident downgrade of style & humor, plus not to mention even with the bad seasons they still manage to me to have at least that 1 episode that reminds you that (in my TOF LP MJ voice) THEY ARE THE MOTHERFUCKIN SIMPSONS! THEY BLAZED THE TRAIL lol. In a really funny/original episode.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSS

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

BEST USE OF MY OWN GIF AGAINST ME EVERRRRRRRR! >_<

:lmao: :lmao:! You will not diss the sis behind the success of shows like The Legends Panel. The good sis Legendtoya is the queen of pop, rock, soul, reality shows and life itself. Never forget, beau. Never forget. :asham:!!

:lmao: :lmao:! You will not diss the sis behind the success of shows like The Legends Panel. The good sis Legendtoya is the queen of pop, rock, soul, reality shows and life itself. Never forget, beau. Never forget. :asham:!!

It's true it's SOOOO TRUE, LEGENDTOYA is the door opener for LP's success

Ha impact! LOL

LaToyaLIFE-vi.gif?1418897115

.....................................But seriously her show is more scripted than Mulaney LOL, the only episode that seemed real was when she had a nervous breakdown and brokeup her "engagement", and seemed legit freaked out about it all....that was also the best light I've ever seen Joseph shown in EVER, like....FOR REAL!

LaToyaWhoGonCheckMe-vi.gif?1418897070

It's true it's SOOOO TRUE, LEGENDTOYA is the door opener for LP's success

Ha impact! LOL

LaToyaLIFE-vi.gif?1418897115

.....................................But seriously her show is more scripted than Mulaney LOL, the only episode that seemed real was when she had a nervous breakdown and brokeup her "engagement", and seemed legit freaked out about it all....that was also the best light I've ever seen Joseph shown in EVER, like....FOR REAL!

LaToyaWhoGonCheckMe-vi.gif?1418897070

I've not seen a single episode tbh. I'm voting for ha name! I bet the scripted show slayed tho. Aren't all reality shows scripted?

DoTheReasearch_zps88bcb017.gif