Pre-order new Christina Aguilera songs from Nashville

bu.

LA Reid made Pink do some R&B album when she's naturally a rocker.. She's been a rocker ever since with pop and a tad of R&B. Folk is a comparable genre to what she naturally did. And she really just helped push something she loved

Xtina is exploiting.. Not expanding.. Performing on The Voice doesn't count and what song(s) from her last album did she "expand" in?

I don't see this as any different than Lionel Richie, and it proved very successful for him

Nnnn. I did not start this thread to start a mess. It's not my fault Game can't help himself when it comes to dragging Xtina by her bleach blonde bristles 3094wpe.gif

I don't put things in my mouth. I put my things in mouths. Not anymore though. I'm abstaining.

ibgzj5lHEMNsxf.gif

• Upvote 1

Nnnn. I did not start this thread to start a mess. It's not my fault Game can't help himself when it comes to dragging Xtina by her bleach blonde bristles 3094wpe.gif.

I don't put things in my mouth. I put my things in mouths. Not anymore though. I'm abstaining.

ibgzj5lHEMNsxf.gif

Mmmmmmhmmmm.....sure Toya, sure, we know how you like to see us strapping lads go at it,we hip to ya game...we just don't mind playin, sometimes.

What you will & won't do after me & Game is done with you is all up to you, you can take what ya done to Jansus for her forgiveness lol