Janet tops Billboard.com's "10 Pop Artists that Deserve a 2015 Comeback"

jarrylf

soulja-boy-janet-jackson-ashlee-simpsons

Janet Jackson

Frightening fact: there are teenagers in this world who were born after Janet Jackson's last appearance in the Top 10 of the Hot 100 as a lead artist. The R&B icon has not scored a mainstream hit since "Someone to Call My Lover" in 2001, and is currently in the middle of the longest album drought of her career, have most recently stepped out in 2008 with Discipline. Rumors of a new album sprang up last August, with Jackson neither confirming nor denying their veracity. And although Jackson, one of the biggest-selling artists of the '80s and '90s, has nothing left to prove, a revitalizing crossover track -- Janet's version of "We Belong Together," if you will -- would be a delightful surprise for longtime fans and novices who only associate Jackson with the words "wardrobe" and "malfunction."

For the rest of the list, here you go, except for Fergie, Nelly Furtado & maybe Sean Paul I don't really agree with the rest
http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop-shop/6553744/10-pop-comebacks-janet-jackson-ashlee-cascada-sean-paul-jojo

As expected. I see Madino stans going on and on about her on the site :lol:

Oh yeah, JoJo too I liked her back in the day

Her latest EP #lovejo like her mixtape Agapé are really good.

+ Glory are GREAT