July 7/10 I can't believe no posted this..

Shawn1814

I don't know enough about FYE to know.

FYE is an American record store (that sells games and movies).. They have locations scattered around the United States. Obviously, due to the decline in music sales, FYE has suffered yet they're still hanging on thanks to the other forms of entertainment

They have been reliable in the past (See the Beyonce post on page one)

FYE is an American record store (that sells games and movies).. They have locations scattered around the United States. Obviously, due to the decline in music sales, FYE has suffered yet they're still hanging on thanks to the other forms of entertainment

They have been reliable in the past (See the Beyonce post on page one)

Maybe they are just lying to us to bring attention to their store.  It would be a genius idea.  I mean now all of a sudden people are talking about FYE, going to FYE to see if this is true. genius. 

Maybe they are just lying to us to bring attention to their store. It would be a genius idea. I mean now all of a sudden people are talking about FYE, going to FYE to see if this is true. genius.

It's illegal to lie to American consumers. A lawsuit is not worth their sales of Janet Jackson albums

No one is literally going when we can pick up a phone and call. Please stop insisting that FYE is performing illegal activities for the sake of a few phone calls and a handful of feet in the store

• Upvote 1