July 7/10 I can't believe no posted this..

Shawn1814

:umm: ...............................................my composure will be kept..............for right now (now if it was a new era never before seen pic, I'd be shnatced bald right now, and I got alot of hair,it would be a task).......but damnit that is exciting

Yea it seems like people called all over the states.................................................Ima call the LA FYE tomorrow, just so I can hear them say it in my fucking ear...BUT the fact that according to Twitter alot of fans called and all the FYE's they called confirmed the 10th does the heart very good

Does make me wonder why the print says the 7th tho, but I don't really care about that right now 

BITTTTTCH THEY TAKING $5 PRE ORDERS RIGHT NOW!!!!............not gonna pay anything yet, just gonna look at what everyone calling these stores are saying....then call the store myself tomorrow to hear it in my ear.......and then......resume waiting....the best I Goddamn can..........if she drops a promo pic I'm payin that damn $5, I don't give a fuck, I don't, and that date is 2 damn months away!............but still, grain of salt, whatever happens happens, keeping it calm...best I can >_<

This is exciting and its at FYE where millions of people shop and by CD's for their walkmans :w00t:

FYE isn't on the top list of CD sellers. Walmart and Target are.. Behind iTunes and Amazon. So millions of people? No

Plus FYE is overly expensive.

But I think you were being funny and in that case... You're brilliant

FYE isn't on the top list of CD sellers. Walmart and Target are.. Behind iTunes and Amazon. So millions of people? No

Plus FYE is overly expensive.

But I think you were being funny and in that case... You're brilliant

yes I was being sarcastic.  I don't think she should even releasing a CD or anything you have to physically touch but if she does it should have a dvd with it with behind the scenes footage and make sure the dvd is coded so it cannot be ripped on to youtube.  

That photo isn't old :blink:

It's 11 years old. :umm: Not old for a person, but for a picture it is. Especially when we're supposed to assume it's a sign of a new era.

Unless you're joking because she looks like she hasn't aged since then. :asham:

It's 11 years old. :umm: Not old for a person, but for a picture it is. Especially when we're supposed to assume it's a sign of a new era.

Unless you're joking because she looks like she hasn't aged since then. :asham:

Oh. It's a placeholder until an official cover is released.. I thought that was kinda obvious but You're nitpicking and making excuse as to why it's not real despite every FYE saying it is

yes I was being sarcastic. I don't think she should even releasing a CD or anything you have to physically touch but if she does it should have a dvd with it with behind the scenes footage and make sure the dvd is coded so it cannot be ripped on to youtube.

Most artists releases CDs.. CDs is still has a large following

Oh. It's a placeholder until an official cover is released.. I thought that was kinda obvious but You're nitpicking and making excuse as to why it's not real despite every FYE saying it is

Jarryl said the same thing, but you didn't reply to him. Guess you're only upset with my comment because its me. Also, I'm not saying she's not going to release something. I'm just not convinced it's going to be new material. 

• Upvote 2

Jarryl said the same thing, but you didn't reply to him. Guess you're only upset with my comment because its me. Also, I'm not saying she's not going to release something. I'm just not convinced it's going to be new material.

I didn't see his post but I'm sure he believes it now.. I doubt FYE is going to take pre-orders for some GH album