American Idol to call curtains next season

bu.

I hope they'll bring Paula and Simon back for a cameo -_-

Oh and Randy -_-

What they should do is have AI all stars.

It worked for Project Runway :unsure:

Winner gets... Attention and ridiculed by Jennifer Lopez, Mariah Carey, and the drunk Paul Adbul

AND THAT would be a show worth watching lol

My ideal would be either Randy, Paula, & Simon, straight up old school judges, AND all stars, but only people who've made it to the top 10 (including flopping winners....like everyone who's not Kelly, Fantasia & Carrie) competing again. that'd be a way to hook in some viewers, so that maybe they could go out on top

I really wish/hope they'd do something to make amends to Mariah for how wrong they did her. I doubt they would, but that would make me respect them a lil more.

^ I also doubt it. The producer Nigel took no responsibility and even tried to pin it on MC (and Nicki). Said it was a mistake, but he knew exactly what he was doing.

Mariah was still amazing when she first appeared as a guest vocal coach. We would've gotten more of this approach if not for ... other stuff lol

And an all-star with the original 3 judges would be interesting though. I'd bet my best dime on Kelly FTW tho  :P