Why don't they like each other???  I thought Mariah had an issue with Madonna..

J.Lo stole Mariah's sample clearance and basic melody for a song. A few years later Mariah shaded her with what has now become the classic "I don't know her gif". That's it really. I just don't think they care for each other and they have no reason to.

Mariah doesn't have an issue with Madonna and praised her several years ago

What song?

You'll probably turn this in a way to drag Mariah but J.Lo has a history of being the original Thiefonce:

Loverboy originally sampled a song called "Firecracker". The song was recorded etc...and then I'm Real was rush released with the same sample which made Mariah have to go back to the drawing board.  

Then the remix happened which rips off If We by Mariah. Irv Gotti confirmed in a magazine interview that this happened on purpose on Tommys orders. 

You'll probably turn this in a way to drag Mariah but J.Lo has a history of being the original Thiefonce:

Loverboy originally sampled a song called "Firecracker". The song was recorded etc...and then I'm Real was rush released with the same sample which made Mariah have to go back to the drawing board.  

Then the remix happened which rips off If We by Mariah. Irv Gotti confirmed in a magazine interview that this happened on purpose on Tommys orders. 

It's not stealing if JLo released it first :umm: 

• Upvote 1

Meh... JLo didn't steal the song.. she used the sample and released more quickly 

Either way.. Lover Boy is a shit song 

Loverboy Remix > the original I'm Real > Loverboy Original

I'm Real Remix > If We

And Mariah stupidly felt j.lo was in cahoots w/ Tommy to sabotage her. That was ALL Tommy. J.lo had no idea he used her as a pawn to get under Mariah's skin. J.lo said she didn't find out til after all this shit hit the fan. So Mariahs issue should be solely with Tommy. J.lo wasn't think nothing about her. So Mariah loses again. Looking childish and stupid.

Goes to show the difference between a Mariah and a J.Lo. One creates, the other takes. Ashanti recently said she hated that J.Lo took the song but then said "But it's J.Lo so it's ok" :lmao: