I'm hungry this is not fair

Aquaria

drink lots of water...it helps to mobilize fat and it helps keep you satiated ....also I would recommend small meals more frequent....don't eat after 9pm go to bed, wake up have a healthy meal, eat again in say another couple hours....I have been doing this now due to my new job, they make only healthy food, not a fry vat in the entire place, everything is healthy, and kinda bland...BUT some of it is very good. I eat so early by the time its dinner time Im full ...today I have leftovers.

exercise is also a part of a healthy diet, find some activity you enjoy :shifty: and do it so you burn calories...I enjoyed the elliptical at the gym, that worked up a sweat and made me feel good (endorphins)

• Upvote 1

Today is off to a good start.

I walked over the Williamsburg Bridge to work. That already set me on a good path. I had an apple for breakfast (high fiber) and I feel satisfied. I'm attempting to drink water :umm:

Today is off to a good start.

I walked over the Williamsburg Bridge to work. That already set me on a good path. I had an apple for breakfast (high fiber) and I feel satisfied. I'm attempting to drink water :umm:

bitch bottled water nice and cold :umm: