I want Janet to have a 4 part biopic

J.

She really has one the best stories in music history that really needs to be told through film. I want all major topics discussed. I wish Janet never made that agreement with Rene to not talk about their marriage. I wonder if we'll ever really know the whole story behind their relationship.

I dont think she's ready for a biopic at 49 looking 29, because, probably in Janet's mind, the story aint finished...I would love a great biopic, but we are talking packing so much into how many hours? ....I think the best thing, is old fashion, Janet's own autobiography, when that comes, and she has said there are things she hasn't said that will shock folks...her print interviews were always the stuff of gold, I imagine a book about her life, will be a page turner nonstop flight

Edited by Bailey

I dont think she's ready for a biopic at 49 looking 29, because, probably in Janet's mind, the story aint finished...I would love a great biopic, but we are talking packing so much into how many hours? ....I think the best thing, is old fashion, Janet's own autobiography, when that comes, and she has said there are things she hasn't said that will shock folks...her print interviews were always the stuff of gold, I imagine a book about her life, will be a page turner nonstop flight

an Autobiography: Yes

a movie with shit actors on a shit channel: no

And her brother has the best story. Let's not oversell Janet 

^^ that's another issue, folks may not be that interested in seeing a movie about Janet's life....and as much as that sucks, I think its true, the bigger story is MJ and what happen with him. They didn't want to greenlight a big movie on Whitney's life

^^ that's another issue, folks may not be that interested in seeing a movie about Janet's life....and as much as that sucks, I think its true, the bigger story is MJ and what happen with him. They didn't want to greenlight a big movie on Whitney's life

it doesn't suck tho

Hollywood knew better than to green light a flopping movie. Whitney Houston doesn't sell tickets and DVDs