I WAS BORN THIS WAY HEY!

I WAS BORN THIS WAY HEY!

I’M ON THE RIGHT TRACK BABY

I WAS BORN THIS WAY HEY!

I WAS BORN THIS WAY HEY!

I WAS BORN THIS WAY HEY!

I’M ON THE RIGHT TRACK BABY

I WAS BORN THIS WAY HEY!

I completely get where shes coming from but gezzz, some of us gays are quite happy already gezzzz

She's rather contradictory of herself in that she calls her fans little monsters, while she does try to tell them in song that they are normal. But i suppose songs are what she's selling, so from a business stand point, it makes sense. wtf.gif

She's rather contradictory of herself in that she calls her fans little monsters, while she does try to tell them in song that they are normal. But i suppose songs are what she's selling, so from a business stand point, it makes sense. wtf.gif

That's just a play off her last album title.

I can't be the only one who knew this would be over-the-top, right? I mean come on, it's Lady Gaga. :umm:

In saying that, I love that it's overblown and I even love that she's "trying too hard" with it. I'm not one for camp, but if executed correctly, this song has the potential to break barriers. In an era where every everybody from Kanye West to Ke$ha stays constantly biting off gay culture and exploiting its many eccentricities, how many artists can actually say their lyrics directly represent or reference it? Whether you're for or against her, nobody else in mainstream music has the balls to do what Gaga is about to do.

I can't be the only one who knew this would be over-the-top, right? I mean come on, it's Lady Gaga. :umm:

In saying that, I love that it's overblown and I even love that she's "trying too hard" with it. I'm not one for camp, but if executed correctly, this song has the potential to break barriers. In an era where every everybody from Kanye West to Ke$ha stays constantly biting off gay culture and exploiting its many eccentricities, how many artists can actually say their lyrics directly represent or reference it? Whether you're for or against her, nobody else in mainstream music has the balls to do what Gaga is about to do.

She's using them just like Madonna did. All this born this way mess is just the usual pretentious crap. Besides the usual gay anthem for the pubescent teens she is not breaking any barriers . Madonna probably by mistake ended up breaking barriers , Caca can only wish(well she doesn't as she is in it for the attention) .

Caca will resort on trying to be awkward , a misfit in the society and pretending to be original both with her image and sound, she'll never go extra camp like Kylie because she knows that that's not what's going to bring her sales

She's using them just like Madonna did. All this born this way mess is just the usual pretentious crap. Besides the usual gay anthem for the pubescent teens she is not breaking any barriers . Madonna probably by mistake ended up breaking barriers , Caca can only wish(well she doesn't as she is in it for the attention) .

Caca will resort on trying to be awkward , a misfit in the society and pretending to be original both with her image and sound, she'll never go extra camp like Kylie because she knows that that's not what's going to bring her sales

I don't think it's as black-and-white as that. And even if she is using them, at least she's speaking in specifics. My point is that instead of releasing a song about how she's a misfit and a loner and nobody gets her (think Ke$ha, P!nk etc.), it's great to see an artist pinpoint it rather than leave it open to interpretation. Too many artists pussyfoot around and use words like "freaks" and "underdogs", this time we get the real deal. That's where the barrier will be broken because no other artist has a song on the radio with lyrics like these.

I don't think it's as black-and-white as that. And even if she is using them, at least she's speaking in specifics. My point is that instead of releasing a song about how she's a misfit and a loner and nobody gets her (think Ke$ha, P!nk etc.), it's great to see an artist pinpoint it rather than leave it open to interpretation. Too many artists pussyfoot around and use words like "freaks" and "underdogs", this time we get the real deal. That's where the barrier will be broken because no other artist has a song on the radio with lyrics like these.

She doesn't have much ground to "break" , she knows that as soon as she releases a track dedicated to the gays and their battles that they will swallow it no matter what.

The name of the album alone is her saying that she is a misfit. Pretentious ish yet again from her.

It's just another Beautiful in the way nothing new about that , she'll just direct it to the gays to get the ZOMG it's A GAYZ ANTHEMN she OriginaLAZZ ZZZZ Yalazz!!11!!1 .

And thank God for that .

Archived