Janet is going to take the stage in almost 5 Days!

In the days leading up to Janet's first concert date in Vancouver on August 31, I can't believe we are going to be seeing fan videos of the concert very soon!!!!!  I'm dying!!!!!

I'm throwing it back to the intro for Janet's All For You concert because I will say when I saw this on HBO I just couldn't believe how sensual and beautiful Janet was.....Janet is the ultimate goddess in this intro and dare I say Janet turned me straight for this entire concert.  This Janet was at her ultimate peak!  I can say no other pop star compares to Janet's sensuality and beauty at this time.  When the intro goes into the live concert and we see Janet's face for the first time I nearly fainted...."Damn Janet you is so fine".  Janet was on fleek that night!  Her face, her body and her eyes were just too damn much for me that at times it distracted me.  I catch myself just looking at how beautiful she is during this entire concert!  No other diva will ever!  Her presence in this concert was my ultimate favorite showcase of Janet's beauty.  

And now present day Janet is a reincarnation of her beauty that is classy, sensual, confident and so so stylish.  I'm in love with this women on so many different levels but it's my love and this is the only place I share this with.  You won't find me stanning for her on any message boards, fighting with someone on twitter, or trolling anything that mentions Janet's name.  It's just not part of why I am a fan of hers.  Like Janet, I am private and there are maybe 3 people in my life who know how much I love her.  

Now can we please clap for this hooker and wish her well before she takes the stage in almost 5 days!!!!

Edited by freexone9