Ya'll was right about this Spartacus show...

King Baby

If only I was born back in that time...my mouth would constantly be opened :whistle:

I see nothing would have changed.. :whistle:

Yeah, those times they were sexually liberated..I laughed when the guy said he didn't want to get fucked tonight but he'll watch someone else get fucked.. :lmao: :lmao:

I see nothing would have changed.. :whistle:

Yeah, those times they were sexually liberated..I laughed when the guy said he didn't want to get fucked tonight but he'll watch someone else get fucked.. :lmao: :lmao:

:flipoff:

I missed that part...I went to quickly do a beer run :whistle: But it's on Netflix already, so I'll just watch it again tonight -_-

:thumbdown:

:lol: I think the best part besides the dude feeling on the Gan was when the chick had a threesome with Xena and her husband :lol: That bitch stays horny :lmao:

Bothered? :filenails:

OMG..Gaia will remain horny..I mean she fucking with that opium and that just intesifies her desires..and her name is powerful..so she will remain a horny bitch.. :lmao: :lmao:

Bothered? :filenails:

OMG..Gaia will remain horny..I mean she fucking with that opium and that just intesifies her desires..and her name is powerful..so she will remain a horny bitch.. :lmao: :lmao:

Gaia was eyeing that pussy since she arrived in town! That bitch was on a mission to get some of that kitty cat and she finally did. Gatticus and the wife are gonna be giving each other side eye the rest of the season now cause you KNOW that bitch gonna have some dick flashbacks. Cause he touched the depths of her soul with that dick the way she was grabbing that ass.

Yes :flipoff:

I wonder what happens to her...does she find a husband and leaves or is she killed :unsure:

:whistle:

Ionno..we'll find out in these remaining episodes..

Gaia was eyeing that pussy since she arrived in town! That bitch was on a mission to get some of that kitty cat and she finally did. Gatticus and the wife are gonna be giving each other side eye the rest of the season now cause you KNOW that bitch gonna have some dick flashbacks. Cause he touched the depths of her soul with that dick the way she was grabbing that ass.

Gaia is a fucking mess..I knew it was time before she got that cunt..

I thought his name for Gannicus..lmao..but yeah, he hit that spot and he know he dug deep..now he gonna want some more of it..

Archived