Ya'll was right about this Spartacus show...

King Baby

he doesn't work... :filenails:

Supposedly they had him in intense training, hes in gladiator bootcamp cause he was scrawny as fuck when they hired him for a movie role. They said he had to train and submit pictures every 2 weeks before they commited to him so apparently he gonna have some body.

Imma need to see the pics he was sending in if they were nudes.....I shall be the judge of his Spartacusness

Last night's episode was really good. The new actors are pretty convincing. I felt sorry for the new dude when he had to fuck his friends wife for them. He was scared as hell he was gonna have to fuck that dude at first LOL. Ole dude was feeling all up on his balls and shit. I downloaded it so I can watch it again haaaay. :cheers:

And wifey was crying at first when she had to lay down and take it then she was like hold up wait a minute this mf is hittin it, she was grabbing that ass like he was gonna get away!

I loved everything about last nights episode..Gannicus fucking the lizards wife. That was so hot..not because of the physical stuff, but the fact that ole girl started to enjoy it..Gannicus' stallion dick hit that spot that lizard couldn't. I'm gonna love to see how this plays out..

I loved everything about last nights episode..Gannicus fucking the lizards wife. That was so hot..not because of the physical stuff, but the fact that ole girl started to enjoy it..Gannicus' stallion dick hit that spot that lizard couldn't. I'm gonna love to see how this plays out..

I squealed when the dude was feeling and breathing all on Gannicus and grabbed his dick. I was wishing those two got it on :blush: To be fucked by a gladiator....chile *fans self*

I squealed when the dude was feeling and breathing all on Gannicus and grabbed his dick. I was wishing those two got it on...to be fucked by a gladiator....chile *fans self*

Yes! That part had me on the edge..I loved how uncomfortable Gannicus was..who knew that mofo wanted some Gladiator meat..Them Romans were so freaky!

Archived