Unbreakable single predictions

kaeh1213

okay, so we know No Sleeep and BURNITUP! (Where's the video?!?!) are the first two singles. But I'm having fun guessing what the next ones will be. Assuming she'll release 4 or 5 singles/videos total (fingers crossed... I want at least that many videos!), what do you think they'll be? 

Here are my predictions: 

No Sleeep

BURNITUP! 

2 Be Loved (it sounds like Janet but also like something that would do well with a mainstream audience. It's not my first choice as a standout on the album, but feels accessible. Aaaaand it's been growing on me. Also, for some reason, gives me a random Because of Love feel, which was the third single from Janet.)

Shoulda Known Better (she needs to release one of these socially conscious-moment songs, and this one seems like the best candidate for success. Would probably need a radio edit, but the video would be so powerful, and the fact that she already performs it on tour is a good sign.)

Dammmn Baby (it seems to be the fan favorite. Kind of feels like a Pleasure Principle moment to me, for some reason. ( I really don't know why I'm drawing so many connections to past janet songs with these) We need a video for this one! And I feel like it's a good song to sum up the era: has a major groove but talks about her new movement to focus on love/respect for one another) 

ps: ugh. Just remembered I also feel like The Great Forever would be a strong single. This is hard! 

Definitely "The Great Forever" as it will appeal to a lot of people including her gay fans as it can become an anthem to them and I believe "Take Me Away" is her most Pop friendly track.  I would love "Night" to be released for Pop along with "Dammn Baby" for RnB and finally "Shoulda Known Better" to all stations.  

Personally I would think "Well Travelled" could cross a lot of formats from Pop, Adult Contemporary to Country!  It needs to be released to Country!!!!!!  :lmao:

"Black Eagle" should be released to radio for airplay only.  I can totally hear KCRW playing this which would be huge!  If she were do a video for it, it should be done for creative purposes only and it would be brilliant!!!!!!  Tell us about the "Black Eagle" Janet!!!!!