Pray For Paris! The Syrian War Explained.

The Sacred Prostitute

The Syrian War explained and why the refugees are not to blame for what has happened in Paris.  I just think about all the blood that has stained the streets of Paris since the French Revolution. War is coming and it might be on our own streets here in the U.S.  Don't be fooled and fight the good fight by taking care of each other instead of killing each other out of fear. That is what these terrorists groups want.  Such cowards. 

NOT AFRAID! 

http://www.vox.com/2015/11/13/9732874/paris-attacks-syria-refugees    

I followed the coverage today at work. Sounds calculated with multiple attacks taking place at the same time. I pray for all those who have been injured and or lost their lives.

ISIS has finally claimed responsibility for it.  I"m so disgusted and disheartened by this.  The war is not going to happen with Nuclear weapons.  It's going to be a battle on the ground and ISIS is gearing up to bring to the U.S. soils.  I just don't get it how this group is growing without much knowledge from the International community.  The U.S. can't be expected to police the whole world as much as that gives it a hard on.  No more wars....simple as that. It's a scary time and it's real.  Beheadings happening every other week.....prophecies coming true.  I'm not scared, If it comes to our soil I am ready to fight and say who I stand for.  Trust my my Italian in laws have our escape and protection route  ready for us.  The compound is ready in Arizona filled with guns and food, beds and bathrooms enough for 5 families. 

ISIS has finally claimed responsibility for it.  I"m so disgusted and disheartened by this.  The war is not going to happen with Nuclear weapons.  It's going to be a battle on the ground and ISIS is gearing up to bring to the U.S. soils.  I just don't get it how this group is growing without much knowledge from the International community.  The U.S. can't be expected to police the whole world as much as that gives it a hard on.  No more wars....simple as that. It's a scary time and it's real.  Beheadings happening every other week.....prophecies coming true.  I'm not scared, If it comes to our soil I am ready to fight and say who I stand for.  Trust my my Italian in laws have our escape and protection route  ready for us.  The compound is ready in Arizona filled with guns and food, beds and bathrooms enough for 5 families. 

I don't know if I'm interpreting it wrongly but I don't like the bolded comment since Europe is in a constant battle trying to prevent it's citizens going to Syria to join. On top of that Russia was dropping bombs on those fuckers and got condemnation from the USA as a result when they're supposed to be on the same team. Russia did in a week what the US and other countries failed to do in months. 

But you're so right. ISIS needs to be eradicated.

What happened in Paris breaks my heart. I went last year and I went this year - both times I feel like the city changed me for the better. I  left a part of my soul there so for something like this to happen, it's just devastating.

I don't know if I'm interpreting it wrongly but I don't like the bolded comment since Europe is in a constant battle trying to prevent it's citizens going to Syria to join. On top of that Russia was dropping bombs on those fuckers and got condemnation from the USA as a result when they're supposed to be on the same team. Russia did in a week what the US and other countries failed to do in months. 

But you're so right. ISIS needs to be eradicated.

What happened in Paris breaks my heart. I went last year and I went this year - both times I feel like the city changed me for the better. I  left a part of my soul there so for something like this to happen, it's just devastating.

Yeah the bolded was pretty much in reference to the U.N. which the U.S. seems to think they run.  If anything Bush and Cheney created ISIS. 

Yeah the bolded was pretty much in reference to the U.N. which the U.S. seems to think they run.  If anything Bush and Cheney created ISIS. 

Aah ok I thought you meant that other countries weren't doing anything haha. I'm beginning to wonder what the point of the UN is. Does anyone really listen to them?

ISIS is definitely a side-effect of the Afghan/Iraq war and everything that's happened since. I wonder what the solution is? How can they get rid of Isis because they just seem to be getting stronger.