Rihanna Set To Release Album on Xmas Eve?

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

Again............I curse every bitch who begged her to take a break.......4 years.............................4 damn years.......yall broke the hit machine.

Janet released her album before Rih.....who released 3 singles when we were all clinging onto hope that Janet would come back

• Upvote 1

Again............I curse every bitch who begged her to take a break.......4 years.............................4 damn years.......yall broke the hit machine.

Janet released her album before Rih.....who released 3 singles when we were all clinging onto hope that Janet would come back

you think Rihanna's scared? 

you think Rihanna's scared? 

Absolutely lol, she knows how long it's been, and she knows what we're expecting, and every couple of months is only building the aggression up more & more, especially considering this is the 1st album release in 4 years when ironically her last 4 albums wee a year apart. This is definitely a step out of what she's use to. Did you hear about 1 of her producers exposing that she's basically listening to her BF (that new rapper nobody knows) and it's making her 2nd guess herself and delay the album and it's been ready since 2014?

Absolutely lol, she knows how long it's been, and she knows what we're expecting, and every couple of months is only building the aggression up more & more, especially considering this is the 1st album release in 4 years when ironically her last 4 albums wee a year apart. This is definitely a step out of what she's use to. Did you hear about 1 of her producers exposing that she's basically listening to her BF (that new rapper nobody knows) and it's making her 2nd guess herself and delay the album and it's been ready since 2014?

This is going to end poorly if she's listening to some boyfriend. But the next album will be fiyah :lol:

Mariah did....sure it was slave labor lol. But no, that's what artist use to do back in the day, I think Diana Ross recorded at least 1 album a year between 1963-1985 with no year off until 86 (and also note the "at least", there were a few albums she was pumpin out 2-3 newly recorded studio albums albums), same for Aretha

When it comes to the hit makers I believe in that oldshool album a year way. Keep ya name & music out there till we sick of ya lol.

Edited by jarrylf