Rihanna Set To Release Album on Xmas Eve?

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

The Today Show tweeted and deleted their tweet stating Rihanna will release her album ANTI on Christmas Eve. 

With her mobile non-iphone endorsement/ads and upcoming tour, it would be plausible but we shall wait and see 

http://www.breatheheavy.com/rihanna-to-release-anti-tomorrow/

Edited by The Norm
Source added

:lol: I need the good sis to quit playing and just give it. 

some bullshit pre-album campaign where fans have to unlock doors to exclusive content or something .

ain't no body got time for that. Give us the album and stop playing :rolleyes: Rihanna's the only modern relevant artist that teases like a mutha 

Sum bullshit she came up with to intrigue ppl since Hurricane Adele came and sucked up all the "American Oxygen" ... 

Girl just wait til the end of first quarter. It will be best. The storm will have calmed down a bit

:lmao: You will not

but seriously, Adele's deluxe album was cleared off the shelf this morning at work :umm:  she's not done quite yet

And The Navy really believe Rihanna aint worried about Adele.  The shit I be seeing on my tl is beyond laughable.  Adele put a dent in her comeback plans the same way Justin Timberlake's comeback put a dent in Beyonce's initial comeback plans. Rihanna better follow her boss's wife's strategy if she wants a chance 

• 2 weeks later...