Tour Goes on as Planned in May*

Despite the sad Christmas Eve news that pop singer Janet Jackson has postponed her “Unbreakable Tour” dates until after the spring – citing surgery –
her concert at the new Las Vegas Arena might be is still on for May 14!

According to the LasVegasSun, Live Nation confirmed this morning that Janet’s tour stop in Las Vegas, scheduled for May 14, is not one of the performances affected by the artist’s medical condition.
Confusion was caused after Jackson posted on her social media accounts that she was postponing her remaining tour dates until after the spring.

Edited by The Norm
May 14

Someone please don't let my shows be affected. It's in March and April though. 

bc  March and April are the cusp of Spring, especially the former, There is no telling

the European dates (which start on March 30) should be okay 

Edited by The Norm
London starts on 3/30/16

We can hold out hope that earlier dates arent affected either, besides theres no new schedule saying anything yet.....so its wait and see

Janet said she'll be back in the Spring. That's what I'm going off of (Spring starts on March 20). So all US dates were postponed  

Using that; The European dates seem to be intact

Not to mention her European tickets are still on sale; her US dates in January- March are allegedly not

*just tried to purchase Tickets at the Cleveland show with no prevail 

Edited by The Norm

Now if you listen closely 
I'll tell you what I know 
Storm clouds are gathering 
The wind is gonna blow 

Austin has become a troll 
And from Games lips the word rolls, 
'Cause nobody, 
But nobody 
Can make it out here alone

:lmao:  never change. I love you all :lmao: 

• Upvote 4

You don't have confirmation from a valid source tho. Like.....nor do you know what dates are postponed. Like....

January - March US dates are postpone. Like... Janet said in her message.. That's my source and that's how I know what's postponed and what's not.. Like.. I didn't say any specifics besides what I posted in the thread. Like...  Happy New Year Troll 

Edited by The Norm