she's in Paris!

all4U

I love how eccentric Janet is. She doesnt play into her beauty the way someone like J.lo does. Okay, youre beautiful so you must wear the sexy, elegant gowns and be this fashionista woman on every red carpet cus thats the standard way of beauties in hollywood . She is sooo anti that and i loveee that. She's a secure woman who doesnt follow the cliche "rules" of hollywood 

J Lo and/or her stylists have immaculate taste and she kills it on every red carpet. That's not easy. That requires a lot of effort. I don't see Janet as being anti that I think she doesn't really care to put in that effort. 

J Lo and/or her stylists have immaculate taste and she kills it on every red carpet. That's not easy. That requires a lot of effort. I don't see Janet as being anti that I think she doesn't really care to put in that effort. 

Who said ANYTHING about it being easy? Did I say that? Janet doesnt put in the effort becus thats not her thing,clearly. Based on alot of the "questionable" fashion that you guys say that she's always in only supports that. Any real Janet fan knows she's always been eccentric. So yes, I would call that being anti. 

Who said ANYTHING about it being easy? Did I say that? Janet doesnt put in the effort becus thats not her thing,clearly. Based on alot of the "questionable" fashion that you guys say that she's always in only supports that. Any real Janet fan knows she's always been eccentric. So yes, I would call that being anti. 

And I'm saying I don't call that anti I call that lazy. Like did we need this recap of what we both just said? :umm:  

And I'm saying I don't call that anti I call that lazy. Like did we need this recap of what we both just said? :umm:  

How can one be lazy if thats not your thing?  :umm:  its just NOT your thing. If it were you would put the effort into it. Look at Beyonce..she tries but fails. Rihanna tries and Wins. They want those red carpet moments. Janet aint tryna impress nobody fashionwise cus she is not that kind of celebrity.  Now we can move on Roc ^_^

Edited by janetDAYZ