Prince memoir set for 2017 release

Bailey

He was hospitalised earlier in the month - I hope he's OK. I'm very interested in his memoirs as I don't know a lot about him as a person and he does seem incredibly interesting. I wonder if he'll mention Janet and Flyte Tyme. 

Edited by Dammn Bu
  • Upvote 1

Good question, I think for him, anything relevant did, he's just touring and putting out music the general public hasn't heard

I dunno. He's been in the press a lot of things since the Super Bowl. I'd love to hear what he thinks about the rise of digital music and why he was an ass with having his stuff on YouTube and why he gave his album for free with the Daily Mail or whatever newspaper it was in the Uk. He's received a lot of flack for that so his take on it would make a good half a chapter. 

I dunno. He's been in the press a lot of things since the Super Bowl. I'd love to hear what he thinks about the rise of digital music and why he was an ass with having his stuff on YouTube and why he gave his album for free with the Daily Mail or whatever newspaper it was in the Uk. He's received a lot of flack for that so his take on it would make a good half a chapter. 

Maybe over there but Prince has not been in the news here in America since ....well since Whoopi Goldberg was a natural blonde. 

Edited by janetDAYZ
  • Upvote 1

Maybe over there but Prince has not been in the news here in America since ....well since Whoopi Goldberg was a natural blonde. 

Poor him but it's still something interesting in his career that he can talk about.