Jussie leaves Empire?

bu.

I dont believe this.  I think he is trying to throw people off.  They didn't show him dying and the next episode has a wedding in it.  I doubt they would have a wedding if he died.  

how you don't believe it if he said it? LOL but yeah I think he knows the show is gonna be leaving off the air soon. I heard the ratings aren't doing so well anymore

how you don't believe it if he said it? LOL but yeah I think he knows the show is gonna be leaving off the air soon. I heard the ratings aren't doing so well anymore

This is kind of the same thing they did with jon snow on game of thrones and jean grey on X men.  They both made statements like that how it was a great experience and moving forward blah blah blah and then they both showed back up on the screen.  I dont think the show would hinder a music or movie career.  Terrance Howard and taraji henson multi task.  The ratings are lower but they still pull in 10 million a week.  

This is kind of the same thing they did with jon snow on game of thrones and jean grey on X men.  They both made statements like that how it was a great experience and moving forward blah blah blah and then they both showed back up on the screen.  I dont think the show would hinder a music or movie career.  Terrance Howard and taraji henson multi task.  The ratings are lower but they still pull in 10 million a week.  

Jussie needs to stop. He ain't gonna make it big. We already got one R&B singer who sings like a goat so we don't need another Trey Songz

This is the biggest fuck you move ever if it's true, he quit AND spoiled the season finale. And that kind of wrong move could be a nail in his career coffin already if it's true, cause NOBODY knew him before this show,and he's going to spoil this kind of information?....Shit, don't bite the hand that feeds you, common damn sense. 

Jussie needs to stop. He ain't gonna make it big. We already got one R&B singer who sings like a goat so we don't need another Trey Songz

Jussie's voice though goatlike indeed, is much better than Trey Wrong, and his quality of music too.

• Upvote 1

This is the biggest fuck you move ever if it's true, he quit AND spoiled the season finale. And that kind of wrong move could be a nail in his career coffin already if it's true, cause NOBODY knew him before this show,and he's going to spoil this kind of information?....Shit, don't bite the hand that feeds you, common damn sense. 

Jussie's voice though goatlike indeed, is much better than Trey Wrong, and his quality of music too.

Same with Sleepy Hollow. Nicole won't be back to play as Abbie but they still renewed the show for season 4 even after a decline in ratings. I am no longer a fan of the show.