"THRILLER 3D" COMING SOON!!

Dal

I couldn't ever see the estate blocking Janet using Scream in her show.. Legally, she's able to perform live any song by any person ever in history.. So long as she pays the songwriters royalties and doesn't release the live concert for commercial release (DVD/bluray, broadcasted, streamed, etc) without expressed permission..

however for her to use Mike's studio vocals and/or footage from the short film at all in her show does require legal permission from Sony and the MJ Estate.. In regards to that specifically, I couldn't ever see them turning her down for those permissions because (A) it's widely considered to be part her song, as well (it was released on her GH collection also), and (B) it only brings positive attention and potential revenue for Sony and the Estate and the track itself..

like I already posted about in this thread, the Estate has already used Janet's image and full first verse vocals for the live Scream segments for both Cirque Du Soliel shows and one of it's remixed soundtracks.. One of those shows, The Immortal World Tour, ultimately went on to become one of the top 10 worldwide grossing musical concert shows in HIStory!! So yea, a lot of people have heard of Janet, once again, because of Mike..

I love a good discussion, but we are talking about the same estate that banned Janet from the house she grew up in right? When Katherine went missing and them white kids demanded to see her.... :coffee:  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I love a good discussion, but we are talking about the same estate that banned Janet from the house she grew up in right? When Katherine went missing and them white kids demanded to see her.... :coffee:  

ugh.. If you're going to refer to Michael Jackson's children as "them white kids" then there's no possibility of having a legitimate discussion with you that is solely based on facts.. Of course 2 of those children are Caucasian, but the tone and context by which you placed your choice of words indicates that you feel them to be less of what they truly are: his children..

its 2016 bruh.. People have kids nowadays that aren't necessarily of their own race or DNA.. Get used to it.. Get over it.. ?

and yes, "If" in 1080p would be amazing..

• Upvote 1

What in the world would make you even come up with a non-serious joke about Janet being cropped out of Scream?! Janet's has been fully included, front and center, in the MJ Estate co-produced Cirque Du Soleil shows (Immortal World Tour and MJ One in Vegas) during the a Scream segments.. They're awesome, look them up if you care to see what it would be like for Janet to be in a full-scale live spectical for once!

And wtf... You said Janet owns the Scream short film?!?

?  uhh that's a negative bruh..

I'm not sure how you came to that conclusion, other than your own biased hopes and dreams..

All of this lends itself to the fact that this is a 100% Michael Jackson work of art through-and-through, whether you like it or not..

You're obsession with me has clouded you to the point where you take my posts that you closely follow literal. That is not the case. That was obviously a joke (hinting that they turned Janet's vocals down) 

He's dead so I assume the song would go to the living sibling who wrote and produced it with her team. I don't hope not dream that Scream would be Janet's since she basically pwn'd him in the song & video 

• Downvote 1

You're obsession with me has clouded you to the point where you take my posts that you closely follow literal. That is not the case. That was obviously a joke (hinting that they turned Janet's vocals down) 

He's dead so I assume the song would go to the living sibling who wrote and produced it with her team. I don't hope not dream that Scream would be Janet's since she basically pwn'd him in the song & video 

good thing I pointed to the fact that what you said was a joke, right..? A dumb one, but a joke nonetheless..

just like you once again felt the need to throw your unneeded 2 pennies into the mix, so allowed me to respond with mine..

Your last sentence made zero sense though (which is consistent with most of your posts)

thanks for your opinion, cuz it was just that...

#✌?️

good thing I pointed to the fact that what you said was a joke, right..? A dumb one, but a joke nonetheless..

just like you once again felt the need to throw your unneeded 2 pennies into the mix, so allowed me to respond with mine..

my our last sentence made zero sense though (which is consistent with most of your posts)

thanks for your opinion, cuz it was just that...

#✌?️

Latins are so passionate ....you probably a good lay huh? :shifty: You think u a good lay?

Edited by Stealth
  • Upvote 1

ugh.. If you're going to refer to Michael Jackson's children as "them white kids" then there's no possibility of having a legitimate discussion with you that is solely based on facts.. Of course 2 of those children are Caucasian, but the tone and context by which you placed your choice of words indicates that you feel them to be less of what they truly are: his children..

its 2016 bruh.. People have kids nowadays that aren't necessarily of their own race or DNA.. Get used to it.. Get over it.. ?

and yes, "If" in 1080p would be amazing..

Oh God no..... :sigh: of course they are his kids.....they wont be anything else ever, but they are what he left all of what he did to. I have no problem with folks having kids however they want, the issue is he went to passing them white babies off as his own...but thats neither here nor there -_-  except for Blanket, he is clearly part of your tribe -_-

Edited by Stealth

Oh God no..... :sigh: of course they are his kids.....they wont be anything else ever, but they are what he left all of what he did to. I have no problem with folks having kids however they want, the issue is he went to passing them white babies off as his own...but thats neither here nor there -_-  except for Blanket, he is clearly part of your tribe -_-

No no.. He made dem babies naturally!! That's what he said on television dammit! It has to be true

Back to the topic, it's a cute Xmas package... Very original idea.. Revolutionary, perhaps?

after his death, things have slowed and died, I feel like the estate is scrapping for ideas, like they on the wrong end of managing his estate. They should have recreated Neverland that would at least be a tourist attraction. I understand they cant in the actual place it is, but recreate it in Vegas, that shit would slay dollars

• Upvote 1

after his death, things have slowed and died, I feel like the estate is scrapping for ideas, like they on the wrong end of managing his estate. They should have recreated Neverland that would at least be a tourist attraction. I understand they cant in the actual place it is, but recreate it in Vegas, that shit would slay dollars

Recreating his playground would be silly... Either do the original house or don't bother.

Otherwise it's just a Michael Jackson museum which probably already exists 

• Upvote 1

No no.. He made dem babies naturally!! That's what he said on television dammit! It has to be true

Back to the topic, it's a cute Xmas package... Very original idea.. Revolutionary, perhaps?

most folks doubt (even Mike's craziest, Stan-iest of fans) that Prince and Paris are biologically his.. To find the answer as to why Mike chose to try and convince folks that they were of his own DNA is probably impossible at this point.. The true reason(s) died with him.. We could sit here and speculate for the rest of the day as to why he made those choices (and there are some good, logical theories out there), but it would likely solve nada.. But of course those kids are his just as much as my daughter and son are mine (and I full on shot nut rockets into their mom! ?)..

And do you mean the Thriller 3D idea is a cute xmas package? I'm confused.. And u really suggesting it would be revolutionary, or you just being facetious again....? Cuz I like how you're thinking..

Recreating his playground would be silly... Either do the original house or don't bother.

Otherwise it's just a Michael Jackson museum which probably already exists 

it would be amazing if they were able to open the actual Neverland Valley Ranch in Los Olivos, Cali.. But the area it is in will never be zoned for that kind of public destination.. They would literally have to behold an entire new road to even access that property, as it's a skinny ass 2-lane road that's crumbling... Would never be able to handle that amount of traffic.. Not to mention the neighbors ain't having it..

and believe it or not there actually isn't an official MJ museum.. Although there definitely needs to be.. I think the closest to a MJ museum is at the Mandalay Bay hotel in Vegas where they have the MJ One show at.. They have an incredible MJ store there (everything is MJ, literally) and a lot of his shoes and costumes and stuff behind glass.. It's amazing..

norman, you will likely scoff at the idea, but if you're ever in Vegas, I highly recommend taking in a showing of the MJ One show.. It's a state-of-the-art, highly technical show with mind blowing special effects (like his loafers descending from the ceiling and moonwalking on the stage by themselves!).. Plus you get to see and hear Janet kicking ass alongside her big bro for a good 5 mins.. And that Scream segment is much better than the Immortal version..

• Upvote 2

most folks doubt (even Mike's craziest, Stan-iest of fans) that Prince and Paris are biologically his.. To find the answer as to why Mike chose to try and convince folks that they were of his own DNA is probably impossible at this point.. The true reason(s) died with him.. We could sit here and speculate for the rest of the day as to why he made those choices (and there are some good, logical theories out there), but it would likely solve nada.. But of course those kids are his just as much as my daughter and son are mine (and I full on shot nut rockets into their mom! ?)..

And do you mean the Thriller 3D idea is a cute xmas package? I'm confused.. And u really suggesting it would be revolutionary, or you just being facetious again....? Cuz I like how you're thinking..

it would be amazing if they were able to open the actual Neverland Valley Ranch in Los Olivos, Cali.. But the area it is in will never be zoned for that kind of public destination.. They would literally have to behold an entire new road to even access that property, as it's a skinny ass 2-lane road that's crumbling... Would never be able to handle that amount of traffic.. Not to mention the neighbors ain't having it..

and believe it or not there actually isn't an official MJ museum.. Although there definitely needs to be.. I think the closest to a MJ museum is at the Mandalay Bay hotel in Vegas where they have the MJ One show at.. They have an incredible MJ store there (everything is MJ, literally) and a lot of his shoes and costumes and stuff behind glass.. It's amazing..

norman, you will likely scoff at the idea, but if you're ever in Vegas, I highly recommend taking in a showing of the MJ One show.. It's a state-of-the-art, highly technical show with mind blowing special effects (like his loafers descending from the ceiling and moonwalking on the stage by themselves!).. Plus you get to see and hear Janet kicking ass alongside her big bro for a good 5 mins.. And that Scream segment is much better than the Immortal version..

It screams Q4 release.. Louder than Mariah Carey & MJB combined

If they want to maximize profits, they would have to release during October through or December of 2017 though I think October 2017 would be pushing it

Even Beyonce didn't release her videos via Bluray which is crazy to me but I guess her fans needed to afford tour tickets. She could have easily priced her collection for $30 if it were Bluray 

Revolutionary? No.. The movie-business has been doing it for years. I'm not certain if there's a market for Bluray and music videos but we're about to find out 

If I went to Vegas, I probably wouldn't go to something I wouldn't want to see. No offense but he does nothing for me

As far as Neverland Ranch, his neighbors hated him so much. :lol: I think I would move for the greater good and collect the check. Or is California still poor :unsure: 

It screams Q4 release.. Louder than Mariah Carey & MJB combined

If they want to maximize profits, they would have to release during October through or December of 2017 though I think October 2017 would be pushing it

Even Beyonce didn't release her videos via Bluray which is crazy to me but I guess her fans needed to afford tour tickets. She could have easily priced her collection for $30 if it were Bluray 

Revolutionary? No.. The movie-business has been doing it for years. I'm not certain if there's a market for Bluray and music videos but we're about to find out 

If I went to Vegas, I probably wouldn't go to something I wouldn't want to see. No offense but he does nothing for me

As far as Neverland Ranch, his neighbors hated him so much. :lol: I think I would move for the greater good and collect the check. Or is California still poor :unsure: 

so.. Thriller 3D (either theatrical or 2D/3D bluray release) scream Q4 release of course, but not really for Christmas... imo moreso for Halloween.. I feel when it's announced that the date will end up being either end of September or beginning October.. So I agree with you there..

and yes I agree.. Wtf didn't bey release her shit on bluray?? Does she not thing her fanbase can afford the surcharge for HD? ? Actually did she finally end up releasing it physically? I don't follow her as much to know all that?

ok so it's not revolutionary? (I agree tho).. That's why I was confused as to what you meant.. Which is why I double-checked.. It's not ground breaking in the least, but it most likely would turn a valuable profit in some capacity, which is why it's about to be announced and shown to the world..

no offense taken on the Vegas/cirque topic.. I appreciate your opinion, and the fact that it wasn't coated is a derogatory layer to get a further dig in..

as for neverland, I think I've only real articles that have stated his neighbors has positive feelings towards him.. But since of course I wasn't a member of that community, I couldn't give u a fully accurate account of what it was like to be his neighbor..

and cali is broke and in a drought... But we still the #1 state in the union.. We damn near a country on our own damn self! (one that's in debt af!...but damn near our own country regardless! ??)

so.. Thriller 3D (either theatrical or 2D/3D bluray release) scream Q4 release of course, but not really for Christmas... imo moreso for Halloween.. I feel when it's announced that the date will end up being either end of September or beginning October.. So I agree with you there..

and yes I agree.. Wtf didn't bey release her shit on bluray?? Does she not thing her fanbase can afford the surcharge for HD? ? Actually did she finally end up releasing it physically? I don't follow her as much to know all that?

ok so it's not revolutionary? (I agree tho).. That's why I was confused as to what you meant.. Which is why I double-checked.. It's not ground breaking in the least, but it most likely would turn a valuable profit in some capacity, which is why it's about to be announced and shown to the world..

no offense taken on the Vegas/cirque topic.. I appreciate your opinion, and the fact that it wasn't coated is a derogatory layer to get a further dig in..

as for neverland, I think I've only real articles that have stated his neighbors has positive feelings towards him.. But since of course I wasn't a member of that community, I couldn't give u a fully accurate account of what it was like to be his neighbor..

and cali is broke and in a drought... But we still the #1 state in the union.. We damn near a country on our own damn self! (one that's in debt af!...but damn near our own country regardless! ??)

Better yet, They can throw it in theaters in October and release it to BluRay in December of the same year. Anything outside of that plan would be pointless 

Beyonce fans are notoriously know as "poor"..  Reports of them ignoring rent to buy her tickets and adult stuff like that. Her CD/DVD combo went on the shelf the same day as Drake's ($17.99 at Target). There was no announcement, no street date.

You appreciate my opinion? Really? :unsure: Were you joking? 

I may or may not of read that his neighbor's hated him (quiet neighborhood + media/fan presence) 

New York is #1 followed by Ohio (bc we run the general presidential election) :asham: 

Edited by Game