All For You vs. Damita Jo

Escapade

All For You vs. Damita Jo  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Which album do you feel is better?

OMG I thought I was the only one who thought this. Damita Jo wasnt that bad imo but she could have replaced a few tracks and made it stronger.

Yep...that's the best way to describe the imo. It's not bad to me either...I just wish "Love Me" was actually on the album. I think if it was on, it would have forced them to do more tracks to keep the flow of the album going, and we would have gotten a stronger album.

Yep...that's the best way to describe the imo. It's not bad to me either...I just wish "Love Me" was actually on the album. I think if it was on, it would have forced them to do more tracks to keep the flow of the album going, and we would have gotten a stronger album.

Enjoy & Rollwitchu could have fit on there as well :blush:

And then we could just scrap all them other songs from 20 YO. :umm:

S.E.X & Do it to me Would of all fit on flopmita ho perfectly too.

All for you may be too pop for some people..& i get that...But the material is much stronger Janet showed her cunt str8 threw that album

You ain't right, come on get up, trust a try, sun of a gun, when we ohhhh, china love, ect. So many tracks. Coming off of an album like that to "Damita Jo" was sort of like.... :unsure::umm:

S.E.X & Do it to me Would of all fit on flopmita ho perfectly too.

All for you may be too pop for some people..& i get that...But the material is much stronger Janet showed her cunt str8 threw that album

You ain't right, come on get up, trust a try, sun of a gun, when we ohhhh, china love, ect. So many tracks. Coming off of an album like that to "Damita Jo" was sort of like.... :unsure::umm:

SEX? = So Excited? If so you already had All Nite(Dont Stop) which was a better song with a better video and didnt feature a rat woman. <_<

I think Do it 2 me would fit better on Discipline with a more futuristic altered twist, but i can see it on DJ as well.

SEX? = So Excited? If so you already had All Nite(Dont Stop) which was a better song with a better video and didnt feature a rat woman. <_<

I think Do it 2 me would fit better on Discipline with a more futuristic altered twist, but i can see it on DJ as well.

True :lol:

All For You, by a mile. I used to LOATHE Damita Jo but have come to like a lot of it in the past couple of years.

Yesssss I LOVE "Love Me". Totally should've been on there.

HELL YEAH!!!! I kinda think "Roll Witchu" fits better on 20 Y.O., but "Enjoy" would have put Damita Jo on a different level :wub:

:lmao::lmao: :lmao: @ rat woman :lmao:

All For You, by a mile. I used to LOATHE Damita Jo but have come to like a lot of it in the past couple of years.

Yesssss I LOVE "Love Me". Totally should've been on there.

That song is too good to not be on an album <_<

HELL YEAH!!!! I kinda think "Roll Witchu" fits better on 20 Y.O., but "Enjoy" would have put Damita Jo on a different level :wub:

It would have broken up the album so it wasnt so damn sexual, which would have been good. You see how it practically saved 20 Yo by being one of the top tracks.

As far as Rollwitchu its not that different from Like You Dont Love Me so i think it could have fit.

I always felt like Just A Little While should have been on All For You. The vibe of the song goes with the vibe of the album

Ive always felt that it sounded like she tried to pick up where the AFY(sound) left off with that song too. Having said that IDK why it flopped given it was similar enough to RM AFY & STCML. Was the single released around the time she was banned from radio or something?

Ive always felt that it sounded like she tried to pick up where the AFY(sound) left off with that song too. Having said that IDK why it flopped given it was similar enough to RM AFY & STCML. Was the single released around the time she was banned from radio or something?

It leaked and they had to quickly respond since they weren't expecting it to leak.

Was the album supposed to come out later? Cause If i recall that song was released with the album shortly after.

Not sure since that entire era was a mess. I know the single leaked and was quickly put up for release a day after the SuperBowl. They should have just delayed the album for a few months.

I've always said that. It's like they rushed the album

If I didn't skip Chemistry in high school (my last class of the day), I would have missed her on Ryan Seacrest and wouldn't have known the album was out -_- Virgin went into panic mode with the entire thing, and that era was truly a blur.

the song leaked the day after the SuperBowl... the song is horrid.. to compare it to AFY & DRM is an insult... the groove is good.. the lyrics are not...

Archived