All For You vs. Damita Jo

Escapade

All For You vs. Damita Jo  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Which album do you feel is better?

My position always changes..I was in the military when AFY came out..I actually got the cd a week before it was released in the PX..and of course I played it out..when Damita Jo dropped, I wasn't in the best position, but I'm very fond of the cd..both brings me back in a time of my life when I was having alot of fun.

But anyway, I will give it AFY..I can sort of listen to the album all the way thru..Damita Jo is awesome, but I skip some tracks, especially toward the end of the cd..

I've always loved Damita Jo more, but lately All For You happens to be the only Janet album I listen to from start to finish.

I could have sworn there was a time you HATED DJ <_<

For years i thought DJ>A4U but I came to realise that in comparison, when the songs on A4U are good (TAT, China Love, When We Ooh, FSR) they are solid ...so i would say A4U is better.

I prefer DJ though - the back2back slow jams really fcuked up the flow of A4U!

I could have sworn there was a time you HATED DJ <_<

For years i thought DJ>A4U but I came to realise that in comparison, when the songs on A4U are good (TAT, China Love, When We Ooh, FSR) they are solid ...so i would say A4U is better.

I prefer DJ though - the back2back slow jams really fcuked up the flow of A4U!

I said I hated it when I first got it. I got the edited version from Walmart...2 songs (Warmth and Moist) weren't included, and the censorship of the songs were crazy (hell, almost hall of "AN(DS) was censored). When I got the explicit version, I loved the album dearly and kept posting that it was the AFY album urban sister -_-

I said I hated it when I first got it. I got the edited version from Walmart...2 songs (Warmth and Moist) weren't included, and the censorship of the songs were crazy (hell, almost hall of "AN(DS) was censored). When I got the explicit version, I loved the album dearly and kept posting that it was the AFY album urban sister -_-

I would love to have heard that for a laugh :lol:

Ill let you off then <_<

I would love to have heard that for a laugh :lol:

Ill let you off then <_<

If I can find it I'll send it to you. Hell, I'll rip it off the cd and send it :sigh:

Oh trust me, you don't have to question my love for the album. Luckily I wasn't on the forum at the time, because I would have dogged the album that first month of release due to having the clean version -_-

If I can find it I'll send it to you. Hell, I'll rip it off the cd and send it :sigh:

Oh trust me, you don't have to question my love for the album. Luckily I wasn't on the forum at the time, because I would have dogged the album that first month of release due to having the clean version -_-

I imagine its a completely different album censored :bored:. I can do w/o Warmth, but Moist is essiential :wub:

I imagine its a completely different album censored :bored:. I can do w/o Warmth, but Moist is essiential :wub:

"Sexhibition" is "Exhibition"...in "Strawberry Bounce", they edit out "pimpin'" as if she's cussing and "All Nite (Don't Stop)"...well listen for yourself *pms*

Don't come for "Warmth" like that :umm:

Archived