Janet and James's long lost daughter....

BlackCat1989

The other rumor is that the child would be Steveanna Randy's daughter. I don't believe that Janet did that. Nonetheless, everyone is saying how terrible it would have been to have the child raised by the Debarge family but the child would not have been. It would have raised by the Jacksons custodial visits or anything else would have been worked out through them. 

If she gave the child away or just to a sibling it would have been so she didn't have to have the child. Not so James didn't get to have the child. All courts would have favored her. 

Exactly!!!! I shutter to think about how that kid would have been raised within the Debarge family. James's daughter Kristinia had said that her father wasn't there for her growing up. He was always sprung out on drugs. Had this child existed you can bet your ass that Janet would have gotten full custody with no problem.

People swear up and down that Rebbie raised this child yet if you take a closer look you would see that around the same time Janet was pregnant so was Rebbie. Austin Rebbie's youngest child was born in 85. So you mean to tell me Rebbie was walking around with two babies plus a husband and her two other kids and trying to have a music career. While young Janet just hands over her baby to Rebbie and her career explodes right after. Adding to that nobody ever sees this child.

Do you know.....just now, less than 10 mins ago, I was thinking about what I said here and individually in my mind accounted for what I knew/heard about each of the 10 DeBarges problems, and I realized I didn't know if Tommy Debarge was alive or dead, so I googled him, 1st thing that came up is how his brother Bobby (who had the worst history with drugs and prison and died of Aids in prison) molested him throughout his childhood, and he has a history of drugs and arrest too......that was a distubing find, Bunny's very open about her father molesting her (she's a evangelist and it's apart of her testimony from what I know) and this has nothing to do with the alleged kid (or any of the Debarge kids) but it's just confirmation that there's deepseated issues in that family that The Jackson's dont compare to (as a whole). 

THANK YOU, Rebbie is my 3rd favorite Jackson, I follow her career, she was way more busy than many who weren't/aren't fans would think in the 80's and all the while as you pointed out raising 3 kids, if she was bringing 4 kids all around the world with her in 1986 (and 2 toddlers) it would've been noticed, hell I can post interviews from the 80s on Youtube where her kids were in the damn room, she wasn't keeping her kids at home with a nanny, she was workin!

• Upvote 1

The other rumor is that the child would be Steveanna Randy's daughter. I don't believe that Janet did that. Nonetheless, everyone is saying how terrible it would have been to have the child raised by the Debarge family but the child would not have been. It would have raised by the Jacksons custodial visits or anything else would have been worked out through them. 

If she gave the child away or just to a sibling it would have been so she didn't have to have the child. Not so James didn't get to have the child. All courts would have favored her. 

Stevanne (ew) was born in 1990 :lmao: 

Do you know.....just now, less than 10 mins ago, I was thinking about what I said here and individually in my mind accounted for what I knew/heard about each of the 10 DeBarges problems, and I realized I didn't know if Tommy Debarge was alive or dead, so I googled him, 1st thing that came up is how his brother Bobby (who had the worst history with drugs and prison and died of Aids in prison) molested him throughout his childhood, and he has a history of drugs and arrest too......that was a distubing find, Bunny's very open about her father molesting her (she's a evangelist and it's apart of her testimony from what I know) and this has nothing to do with the alleged kid (or any of the Debarge kids) but it's just confirmation that there's deepseated issues in that family that The Jackson's dont compare to (as a whole). 
THANK YOU, Rebbie is my 3rd favorite Jackson, I follow her career, she was way more busy than many who weren't/aren't fans would think in the 80's and all the while as you pointed out raising 3 kids, if she was bringing 4 kids all around the world with her in 1986 (and 2 toddlers) it would've been noticed, hell I can post interviews from the 80s on Youtube where her kids were in the damn room, she wasn't keeping her kids at home with a nanny, she was workin!

I read Tommy's book and yes Bobby molested and raped him too. He said that even when they went to Hollywood Bobby continued to rape him almost every night. But James got the worst from Bobby because James was their father's favorite. Tommy is very sickly. He has some kind of kidney disease. Last year Bunny's daugther Janae called the cops on Chico Debarge. She said that he was high and was trying to rape her. So the cycle continues.

I read Tommy's book and yes Bobby molested and raped him too. He said that even when they went to Hollywood Bobby continued to rape him almost every night. But James got the worst from Bobby because James was their father's favorite. Tommy is very sickly. He has some kind of kidney disease. Last year Bunny's daugther Janae called the cops on Chico Debarge. She said that he was high and was trying to rape her. So the cycle continues.

Thats very sad to learn, yet not surprising. I always took note that of the 10 Debarge siblings Tommy always looked and seemed the most sad (even in the success years), and is easily the most distant. All 3 of the oldest (Bunny, Bobby & Tommy) have a deep sadness about them that I could always see in their eyes, granted all 10 have had fucked up lives but those 3.... its always been written all over their faces no matter how bright the smile.

Thats very sad to learn, yet not surprising. I always took note that of the 10 Debarge siblings Tommy always looked and seemed the most sad (even in the success years), and is easily the most distant. All 3 of the oldest (Bunny, Bobby & Tommy) have a deep sadness about them that I could always see in their eyes, granted all 10 have had fucked up lives but those 3.... its always been written all over their faces no matter how bright the smile.

Those 3 were mostly abused by the father. Mama D sat by and let it happen because she thought the father would get his karma one day. So she is as much to blame as the father. And it sad asf when you look younger than your own damn kids. 

Another thing the Debarge family is really uncomfortable with Kristinia putting out the family business on GUHH. She told them at one point when her career was popping that she wanted nothing to do with them. Her career didn't go anywhere. So now she is trying to use the secret kid story to stay on TV. James has also fathered at least 4 more kids in the last few years. None of which he takes care of.....

Those 3 were mostly abused by the father. Mama D sat by and let it happen because she thought the father would get his karma one day. So she is as much to blame as the father. And it sad asf when you look younger than your own damn kids. 

Another thing the Debarge family is really uncomfortable with Kristinia putting out the family business on GUHH. She told them at one point when her career was popping that she wanted nothing to do with them. Her career didn't go anywhere. So now she is trying to use the secret kid story to stay on TV. James has also fathered at least 4 more kids in the last few years. None of which he takes care of.....

he cares more about this invisible child than he does his real ones. That's because their mama ain't Janet. Kristina is a hoe who smashed baby face for beats and still flopped.    She is on TV trying to expose something that no one cares about. If this had any legs TMZ would have ran the story by now.  This is a crack family that needs to be on Intervention not GUHH 

• Upvote 1

he cares more about this invisible child than he does his real ones. That's because their mama ain't Janet. Kristina is a hoe who smashed baby face for beats and still flopped.    She is on TV trying to expose something that no one cares about. If this had any legs TMZ would have ran the story by now.  This is a crack family that needs to be on Intervention not GUHH 

They all care more about this "secret" child than the real ones. El did an interview with Wendy years ago and she asked him about it.  He got choked up about it.  I was shocked because El has the most kids out of all of the Debarges 15-20 that are known. And he just had another earlier this year. Hearing him get choked up over a person he has admitted he's not sure exist had me side eyeing him. I'm sure he has kids out there he doesn't know. 

And yes it was Kristinia's own cousin that said she was living in Babyface's guest house and f*cking him while he was producing her record. If that PI really did find "Rene" you can bet TMZ would have been all over that mess. The PI kept telling her this may not be a real person which let me know they were on some BS!!!!

• Upvote 1

They all care more about this "secret" child than the real ones. El did an interview with Wendy years ago and she asked him about it.  He got choked up about it.  I was shocked because El has the most kids out of all of the Debarges 15-20 that are known. And he just had another earlier this year. Hearing him get choked up over a person he has admitted he's not sure exist had me side eyeing him. I'm sure he has kids out there he doesn't know. 

And yes it was Kristinia's own cousin that said she was living in Babyface's guest house and f*cking him while he was producing her record. If that PI really did find "Rene" you can bet TMZ would have been all over that mess. The PI kept telling her this may not be a real person which let me know they were on some BS!!!!

Dumb people really be killing me when they take the families "confession" about this invisible girl for 100% fact and say "Why would that family lie?"..........................it's LITERALLY the only thing that keeps their name in the headlines, before searching for this "secret daughter" how many people even knew this scripted ass Growing Up Hip-Hop show was even a thing? Not to mention her storyline throughout the series has always been about her father, not her flatlined career. It's really transparent, whenever a Debarge has had anything to promote on radio or TV they use this, and granted I know it's a question/concern that's continuously brought up, but the dumb shit (her name being Renee, being raised by Rebbie or another sibling) they know good and Got Damn well what they're doing. Giving new lil crumbs of info gets their name going.

And it's a damn shame because they have a host of their own issues that would be more interesting to see them deal with, like FOR REAL. I been reading more and more all day (on Debarge message boards etc).........there's ALOT of help needed there, and on a human level it breaks my fuckin heart honestly, and it's so sad hearing from you and many others that the mother was as much of a problem as she was. I've seen many of their fans say (the thread I was reading was about Tommy's book) they'd take Joe & Katherine over the Debarge parents.....I don't blame em, word is she's been benefiting the most from their musical royalties and success, and....it shows, like you said she looks younger than at least a good handful of them (James look like he could be her brother), it's...I don't know how to feel lol. But back to what you said about the mom, and relying on the dad's Karma to stop him from abusing her & her children in every way.....that's the kind of shit that people have against religion. 

Again I tripple down on Janet did the best thing she could do by getting her and her imaginary daughter the fuck away from all that. I mean seriously yall who don't know/don't care, this shit goes darker than we Janfans thought it could with James, hell he was being molested by their father and their brother Bobby too aparantly.

DeBarge issues>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Jacksons issues

I really do wanna read Tommy & Bunny's books though lol. Though this is all heartbreaking, it's something to be said for how open and honest they've all been about their drama, it's almost refreshing honestly.

Edited by jarrylf
  • Upvote 1

Dumb people really be killing me when they take the families "confession" about this invisible girl for 100% fact and say "Why would that family lie?"..........................it's LITERALLY the only thing that keeps their name in the headlines, before searching for this "secret daughter" how many people even knew this scripted ass Growing Up Hip-Hop show was even a thing? Not to mention her storyline throughout the series has always been about her father, not her flatlined career. It's really transparent, whenever a Debarge has had anything to promote on radio or TV they use this, and granted I know it's a question/concern that's continuously brought up, but the dumb shit (her name being Renee, being raised by Rebbie or another sibling) they know good and Got Damn well what they're doing. Giving new lil crumbs of info gets their name going.

And it's a damn shame because they have a host of their own issues that would be more interesting to see them deal with, like FOR REAL. I been reading more and more all day (on Debarge message boards etc).........there's ALOT of help needed there, and on a human level it breaks my fuckin heart honestly, and it's so sad hearing from you and many others that the mother was as much of a problem as she was. I've seen many of their fans say (the thread I was reading was about Tommy's book) they'd take Joe & Katherine over the Debarge parents.....I don't blame em, word is she's been benefiting the most from their musical royalties and success, and....it shows, like you said she looks younger than at least a good handful of them (James look like he could be her brother), it's...I don't know how to feel lol. But back to what you said about the mom, and relying on the dad's Karma to stop him from abusing her & her children in every way.....that's the kind of shit that people have against religion. 

Again I tripple down on Janet did the best thing she could do by getting her and her imaginary daughter the fuck away from all that. I mean seriously yall who don't know/don't care, this shit goes darker than we Janfans thought it could with James, hell he was being molested by their father and their brother Bobby too aparantly.

DeBarge issues>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Jacksons issues

I really do wanna read Tommy & Bunny's books though lol. Though this is all heartbreaking, it's something to be said for how open and honest they've all been about their drama, it's almost refreshing honestly.

If you search the word Debarge you would literally see more articles written about Janet and this secret child then any of the Debarge family. Which is sad because they do have some incredible music.  But you would be surprised at how many people are interested in this story after all of these years.  That's why the Debarges keep on using it. Kristinia only got back in contact with James because of GUHH. Before that she hadn't seen are spoken to him in years.  And in a way I can't be mad at her for that.  James has put drugs as his #1 for years!!! I know he went through hell growing up but at a point you especially as a parent have to be strong enough to be there for your kids. He is not. 

The secret child is the least of their problems.  Their mother is their biggest problem. While El was in jail the last time.  She had fans sending her money saying that she was going to put it on El's books.  But she had the checks made out to her and she was spending the money on HERSELF. 

I just hate that they keep using Janet's name in this.  Let her move on and have her baby in peace. James has been able to reproduce God knows how many times. I really do believe he feels some kind of way because she is having Wissam's child. 

• Upvote 1

It was a phone interview. Charlemagne worked with Miss Jones at the time. They were being very rude during the interview but Janet held her own. They even tried to put her on the spot and asked her to sing Young Love, and she told them "if you want to see the show you have to buy a ticket." 

This isn't an opinion this is a fact. You just missed the interview. 

He never worked with miss jones, he worked with wendy and janet has never talked to wendy. janet has addressed the secret child rumor several times and has always said she has never given birth to a child. if she was pregnant by him that her personal business and she dont have to share that with anybody. the fact that anybody could believe this after hearing all the different versions by the debarges is ridiculous. did you know that james daughter is using this secret daughter as a storyline on her reality  tv show, she is exploiting her drug addict father by having him on tv looking a mess. so while they are on tv searching for a girl who james claim emailed him 4 years ago but he never met her, but here you have his mother who not only met the girl but took a dna test but now they are beefing because the girl is going hollywood and acting funny with her. and when were the jacksons strung out drug addicts? janet was a 15 year old kid when this guy came into her life, she wasnt equipped to deal with the kind  of baggage he carried, james was beaten and raped by his own brother who learned that behavior from their father, james today is a sociopath who according to his own brother beats and rapes women and molest children. his brother mark posted an apology to janet and the jackson family because the debarges didnt believe her when she would tell them all the things he did to her. if she would have had a baby you calling her trash for not wanting a child raised in that toxic enviorment?  james abandoned his oldest daughter and his younger kids were taken by the state, if janet would have had his child it would be another fatherless child. janet is having or just had her first child, these parasites need to leave her alone.

• Upvote 2

He never worked with miss jones, he worked with wendy and janet has never talked to wendy. janet has addressed the secret child rumor several times and has always said she has never given birth to a child. if she was pregnant by him that her personal business and she dont have to share that with anybody. the fact that anybody could believe this after hearing all the different versions by the debarges is ridiculous. did you know that james daughter is using this secret daughter as a storyline on her reality  tv show, she is exploiting her drug addict father by having him on tv looking a mess. so while they are on tv searching for a girl who james claim emailed him 4 years ago but he never met her, but here you have his mother who not only met the girl but took a dna test but now they are beefing because the girl is going hollywood and acting funny with her. and when were the jacksons strung out drug addicts? janet was a 15 year old kid when this guy came into her life, she wasnt equipped to deal with the kind  of baggage he carried, james was beaten and raped by his own brother who learned that behavior from their father, james today is a sociopath who according to his own brother beats and rapes women and molest children. his brother mark posted an apology to janet and the jackson family because the debarges didnt believe her when she would tell them all the things he did to her. if she would have had a baby you calling her trash for not wanting a child raised in that toxic enviorment?  james abandoned his oldest daughter and his younger kids were taken by the state, if janet would have had his child it would be another fatherless child. janet is having or just had her first child, these parasites need to leave her alone.

I might be wrong about it being Charlemagne but it was definitely a man who asked her during the Miss Jones interview the question was, "Janet I want to ask you something but I don't want to upset you." Janet replied, "if you think it will upset me then don't ask." He said, "but I have to, is it true about you having a secret baby? I'm sorry but those damn Debarages..." Janet cut him off & said, "“How many times do i have to tell everyone,no i don’t have a child. I have never had a child. I would never,never,have a child and not allow my child to not know who their father is.Please believe me that I do not have a child.”." 

Now all that being said, obviously Janet agrees with me. Because despite the laundry list of issues the family has...she STILL would never hide a child from their father. I'm so tired of ppl reading one side of my statements & defending them by discrediting whether or not James was worthy of being a father. IF! IF...this had been a true rumor the child being given up would not be to protect him from James it would be to distance it from Janet. Because, ALL courts would have favored Janet especially with all the insight you all are giving. And writing it off as, "if she would have had a child it would have been just another fatherless child..." but not seeing how challenging it would be to not only be fatherless but motherless too? 

For God's sake, addiction is not a new experience for the Jackson household. Michael was on drugs, Randy & Tito suffered with drinking. Jermaine's children were raised within the family despite some being from Randy's ex. Janet would have definitely been able to take care of the child with a VILLAGE of help. I DONT believe she ever had a child, but my point about denying a father - or lying to a father is trash still remains. 

Hell, even Janet finds it dishonorable so what are we even discussing?

Edited by FreelovesJJ

You literally cant compare the Debarges drug problem to the Jacksons, itd be practically hilarious if it weren't such a sad thing but you're comparing a pain pill prescription that didnt even come into effect for Michael until the 90s and assumptions about Randy & Tito to 10 siblings with serious narcotic problems, and not just using, selling too. Just about every DeBarge brother (El included) has done time for not only possession but for fucking selling.....seriously the Jacksons cant compare at ALL. NOTHING about the dysfunction of the Jacksons are comparable 

And the issue then becomes, simply Janet likely at that point wouldnt want to be a mom (based ln talk of hoe motivated  she was in 85 to start anew), and it'd be no real hiding it from the Debarges, the mother has gotten custody of many of her 64 (as of 2009) grandchildren, with her ways and manipulation she probably would've fought for the rights to her Jackson grandaughter she could exploit for money, or exploit the situation for money, hell they exploit the rumor for money. In my opinion Janets best bet if she did get pregnant by him at that time would've been to have it aborted based on all the information for what her options were.

Fans dishonor Janet in way worse ways these days than discussing a rumor.

• Upvote 1

If you search the word Debarge you would literally see more articles written about Janet and this secret child then any of the Debarge family. Which is sad because they do have some incredible music.  But you would be surprised at how many people are interested in this story after all of these years.  That's why the Debarges keep on using it. Kristinia only got back in contact with James because of GUHH. Before that she hadn't seen are spoken to him in years.  And in a way I can't be mad at her for that.  James has put drugs as his #1 for years!!! I know he went through hell growing up but at a point you especially as a parent have to be strong enough to be there for your kids. He is not. 

The secret child is the least of their problems.  Their mother is their biggest problem. While El was in jail the last time.  She had fans sending her money saying that she was going to put it on El's books.  But she had the checks made out to her and she was spending the money on HERSELF. 

I just hate that they keep using Janet's name in this.  Let her move on and have her baby in peace. James has been able to reproduce God knows how many times. I really do believe he feels some kind of way because she is having Wissam's child. 

I challenge that they & The Sylvers had better full albums than The Jackson5/Jacksons honestly. Every track on All This Love is single worthy.

And see what we're (you & I) are doing here now is what the media needs to be doing, damn research, ask them about their actual problems, change the subject back to how the health is, how such & such is doing in jail and how they feel about why theyre there. But theres the problem, the public won't care unless Janets names brought up.

And I agree with everything you said, truth is obviously if he was telling the truth that she did in fact get pregnant but he thought she aborted it he probably always clung on to this rumor for dear life, which I can see because he STRONGLY believes they belonged together to this day, and no baby = no connection for them to share forever, so this rumor may be his last cling to that world.

Watch when the show reveals the girl isnt Janets daughter they say "But she can still be out there"

• Upvote 1

I didn't know any of this that y'all talking about. That family is a damn mess. 

chille I thought I knew enough before this discussion. But its good to know these things cause we come across fools who take their word on the imaginary girl seriously so we can throw in them fools faces how they trusting the words of a family that make the Jacksons all seem like Rebbie, talentes but normal/boring lol

I challenge that they & The Sylvers had better full albums than The Jackson5/Jacksons honestly. Every track on All This Love is single worthy.

And see what we're (you & I) are doing here now is what the media needs to be doing, damn research, ask them about their actual problems, change the subject back to how the health is, how such & such is doing in jail and how they feel about why theyre there. But theres the problem, the public won't care unless Janets names brought up.

And I agree with everything you said, truth is obviously if he was telling the truth that she did in fact get pregnant but he thought she aborted it he probably always clung on to this rumor for dear life, which I can see because he STRONGLY believes they belonged together to this day, and no baby = no connection for them to share forever, so this rumor may be his last cling to that world.

Watch when the show reveals the girl isnt Janets daughter they say "But she can still be out there"

The media aren't going to do that. Take for instance when James, Bunny, and Randy appeared on Dr. Drew's show back in 2012. Even while talking about their family problems the Jacksons Janet and Michael were brought up. And James knew from the get go that he wasn't going to rehab. But they needed him there to talk about the Jacksons. And i'll bet money that they had to bring James along for that very reason. The media isn't interested in the Debarges like they are the Jacksons. 

I was reading an old interview Janet give to Spin magazine. Janet said that James mother kept calling her wanting her to get back with James. Mama D knew James had problems yet and still she wanted them to get back together just to say one of her son's was married to a Jackson. Mama D has said that James never got over the break up with Janet which I think is the truth. You can tell by watching the scene in GUHH. 

It's going to be interesting to see how they play this secret child reveal tonight on GUHH.

• Upvote 1

You literally cant compare the Debarges drug problem to the Jacksons, itd be practically hilarious if it weren't such a sad thing but you're comparing a pain pill prescription that didnt even come into effect for Michael until the 90s and assumptions about Randy & Tito to 10 siblings with serious narcotic problems, and not just using, selling too. Just about every DeBarge brother (El included) has done time for not only possession but for fucking selling.....seriously the Jacksons cant compare at ALL. NOTHING about the dysfunction of the Jacksons are comparable 

And the issue then becomes, simply Janet likely at that point wouldnt want to be a mom (based ln talk of hoe motivated  she was in 85 to start anew), and it'd be no real hiding it from the Debarges, the mother has gotten custody of many of her 64 (as of 2009) grandchildren, with her ways and manipulation she probably would've fought for the rights to her Jackson grandaughter she could exploit for money, or exploit the situation for money, hell they exploit the rumor for money. In my opinion Janets best bet if she did get pregnant by him at that time would've been to have it aborted based on all the information for what her options were.

Fans dishonor Janet in way worse ways these days than discussing a rumor.

Exactly!!! That's why I was saying that drugs didn't overtake the entire Jackson family. Drugs overtook the entire Debarge family. Both Bobby and Tommy were drug users before they even got to Hollywood. Their problem wasn't what Hollywood done to them.  It was what they did to each other. Mama D would love the hell out of a Jackson/Debarge child. 

• Upvote 1

First those are not assumptions about Randy & Tito they are true. Randy was even in a car accident where he had been drinking, and that's not what it's based off that's just an example. Nonetheless, no one is comparing the Debarges as better or worse than the Jacksons I'm basically saying, Don't throw stones when you live in a glass house. 

I personally don't see life as disposable whether abortion or whatever else. Janet would have known long before any pregnancy what she was up against. I have said countless times I do not think the rumor is true, but my initial response was to the person saying wouldn't it be funny if it was...

no it would not be funny. And you better fucking believe if Janet went to court behind custody of her OWN child - they would not give custody to a grandmother over a stable mother. That's bull shit that she would have had a real battle to keep her birth child. Let's stop reaching and looking at the Debarge's as this intimidating family that could have snatched Janet's child and damaged the child while Janet would have been helpless - IF THE RUMOR WAS TRUE. 

You guys are really overstating the Debarge issue just to overlook the connection Janet herself had to it. 

First those are not assumptions about Randy & Tito they are true. Randy was even in a car accident where he had been drinking, and that's not what it's based off that's just an example. Nonetheless, no one is comparing the Debarges as better or worse than the Jacksons I'm basically saying, Don't throw stones when you live in a glass house. 

I personally don't see life as disposable whether abortion or whatever else. Janet would have known long before any pregnancy what she was up against. I have said countless times I do not think the rumor is true, but my initial response was to the person saying wouldn't it be funny if it was...

no it would not be funny. And you better fucking believe if Janet went to court behind custody of her OWN child - they would not give custody to a grandmother over a stable mother. That's bull shit that she would have had a real battle to keep her birth child. Let's stop reaching and looking at the Debarge's as this intimidating family that could have snatched Janet's child and damaged the child while Janet would have been helpless - IF THE RUMOR WAS TRUE. 

You guys are really overstating the Debarge issue just to overlook the connection Janet herself had to it. 

Yea but whats the story with Tito cause nobody ever spilled anything on that, and again, it's not glass houses when the Jacksons are compared to the Debarges is what I'm saying. And by all accounts Janets experiences with James & drugs was foreign to her, so the "the Jackson family has experience with drugs because Michael was on pain pills in the 90's and Randy was drunk driving in 1980" can't sit with a family where all 10 siblings were drug usesers abuses and many were sellers.

And that's your opinion, but yea mine is a kid can ruin lives and ruin situations and blessings. Janet Jackson having a kid with James DeBarge in 1985... from what we know today, I don't see that going well. Because you're right at that time his mother likely wouldn't get custody compared to The Jacksons, but whats undenyably true and what me & BlackCat have been discussing this entire thread and revealed with the mother and the family, they would've exploited the situation for their own gain for the girls entire life, every move Janet would make as a mother, every time they felt like they weren't being treated fair or something, it'd be made public, this is not a family of secrets. Hell the damn girl don't exist and they exploit the hell outta her imaginary ass as is. She wouldn't have to battle to keep her child but she'd have a endless battle on keeping her & her childs privacy from being exploited, and THAT could've damaged the child while Janet would have been helpless

The media aren't going to do that. Take for instance when James, Bunny, and Randy appeared on Dr. Drew's show back in 2012. Even while talking about their family problems the Jacksons Janet and Michael were brought up. And James knew from the get go that he wasn't going to rehab. But they needed him there to talk about the Jacksons. And i'll bet money that they had to bring James along for that very reason. The media isn't interested in the Debarges like they are the Jacksons. 

I was reading an old interview Janet give to Spin magazine. Janet said that James mother kept calling her wanting her to get back with James. Mama D knew James had problems yet and still she wanted them to get back together just to say one of her son's was married to a Jackson. Mama D has said that James never got over the break up with Janet which I think is the truth. You can tell by watching the scene in GUHH. 

It's going to be interesting to see how they play this secret child reveal tonight on GUHH.

RIGHT, EVERYONE everywhere was talking about that for no other reason than what James had to say about Michael & Janet, I haven't seen the episode (I meant to though, and now I'm kinda way interested in learning more about them so I might have to watch that shit tonight lol) 

I could always tell that too, when EVER he talks about Janet (going all the way back to her Vh1Driven, I noticed back then too) he gets so doe eyed and talking about the love and clearly going back to those early 80s dating/marriage years. It's actually quite sad. But it's beyond clear (especially knowing what we know now, and hell even she said so herself) there was no saving him, there was WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too much damage done there. He's got to save himself, they all do and they don't know how. It's like they cop out on the religion with "give it to God", but won't do the work themselves. I'm well aware from my own experience with addicts it's a lifelong struggle, you're never cured but you gotta do the damn work. And the worst thing of all is they clearly can't depend on their mother or each other for help in this.

Just like I predicted they copped out so they could make it a storyline next season, but whats HILARIOUS I didn't predict was her stupid reaction. (for thsoe who don't watch which I assume is all of you) she was supposed to meet the girl tonight but the P.I. who looked her up said she cancelled.....I immediately was like "there you have it, theres the proof that she's bullshitting & bluffing"....Kristinia's dumbass was like "that tells me this is true and that she is who she says she is and that somebody got to her"......bitch you better plug yo season 2 storyline.....lookin stupid as hell but ay #Getmoney

Exactly!!! That's why I was saying that drugs didn't overtake the entire Jackson family. Drugs overtook the entire Debarge family. Both Bobby and Tommy were drug users before they even got to Hollywood. Their problem wasn't what Hollywood done to them.  It was what they did to each other. Mama D would love the hell out of a Jackson/Debarge child. 

RIGHT! EVERY WORD Mama D could FOREVER leverage revealing whatever she wanted if Janet or The Jacksons didn't pay such & such, or help such & such get signed and promoted, for all her life.

@jarrylf I just watched GUHH. And like I thought they give some Bullshit ass answer. JRinvestagates ain't shit. He was promoting his appearance on the show a few weeks ago on Instagram. So I left a comment asking him did he know about James's brother Young Debarge saying that the secret daughter name was Renee back in 2005. Because that's where he got that info from he ain't fooling nobody. He told me to keep watching the show to see what happens then deleted my comment.

I lol when Kristinia said oh this must be true because she doesn't want to meet with me. Girl Bye! They are carrying this mess on to next season. 

Edited by BlackCat1989
  • Upvote 1