TMI Thread!

Aquaria

1 hour ago, Rocknet said:

No wonder!  :sigh:  you just a newbie and you scared....Im taking my advice back because before you know it you'll feel comfortable having sex, and you in Toronto so the pickings are really ripe....  chile :umm:

You can’t take it back :lol: 

2 hours ago, VelvetKnowledge1814 said:

Turning 20.

You’re young af.. you’re range should go to 29 at least. 

11 hours ago, Game For Now said:

Honestly that is a huge gap. I think the younger person would benefit, but I can’t see what a 20 year old would have to offer a 29 year old other than a warm hole or pole. :unsure: 

1 hour ago, Aquaria said:

Honestly that is a huge gap. I think the younger person would benefit, but I can’t see what a 20 year old would have to offer a 29 year old other than a warm hole or pole. :unsure: 

You can literally take the #s out of that equation and it can apply to everyone who has ever hooked up with someone 🤣 

Age is only a number* 

* - legal consent is implied 

23 hours ago, Rocknet said:

No wonder!  :sigh:  you just a newbie and you scared....Im taking my advice back because before you know it you'll feel comfortable having sex, and you in Toronto so the pickings are really ripe....  chile :umm:

I'm ready to f***. I just wanna make sure I don't get beaten, robbed or killed in the process. I can be kinda paranoid and I don't wanna be the person who hooks up with someone and goes missing, which has happened to gay men in the past. I hope to get with someone before the end of this year. Does Grindr/Jack'd alert people in your phone's contact list or the people who follow you on social media that you have an account with them? Which of the two dating apps is better? (I'm using a Galaxy S4, if that matters)

21 hours ago, Game For Now said:

29... I could see that happening. An older guy could be better because he's more experienced.

13 hours ago, Game For Now said:

Bc Black don’t crack 

Points were made.

11 hours ago, Aquaria said:

:shifty: 

LOLOL... Yes?

10 hours ago, VelvetKnowledge1814 said:

I'm ready to f***. I just wanna make sure I don't get beaten, robbed or killed in the process. I can be kinda paranoid and I don't wanna be the person who hooks up with someone and goes missing, which has happened to gay men in the past. I hope to get with someone before the end of this year. Does Grindr/Jack'd alert people in your phone's contact list or the people who follow you on social media that you have an account with them? Which of the two dating apps is better? (I'm using a Galaxy S4, if that matters)

29... I could see that happening. An older guy could be better because he's more experienced.

Points were made.

LOLOL... Yes?

Neither App alerts your contacts 

In my city, Jack’d is mostly used by black men or men who are into POC. So I used Grindr.. neither are “better”. 

Best advice: never meet without  receiving a [face] pic or two prior to meeting. If they refuse, it’s bc they’re  weirdos, lying about their age, etc. don’t break that rule (I didn’t)

If you think the face pic is sketchy (outdated, blurry, sunglasses, Snapchat filtered) don’t do it 

8 hours ago, Rocknet said:

Grindr does have the added feature where a lot of guys can add their social networking sites to their profile, so its an added layer of "authenticity" fake profiles and people tend to not have an instagram account and or facebook, the real deals do

That’s not an “added feature”.. it’s standard 

And having a social media account linked to your grindr isn’t a benefit

While people with their social media can be considered real.. it doesn’t mean that people without arent :blink: