The Legendary Official R I H A L L A H Thread

DJ Y2K Malone™

:lol: ...i just hope she doesnt burn herself out. she has been going non stop for a while now, i hope she doesnt get all Mariah Carey on us and considering that she is Rihanna, that might be multiplied by 10. :mellow:

Well, she has always said that she just wanted to make music..It's been six years..and plus she's still very young. Only time will tell if she'll have longevity. -_-

Well, she has always said that she just wanted to make music..It's been six years..and plus she's still very young. Only time will tell if she'll have longevity. -_-

that is probably why she is doing so much now, maybe she will retire when she is 30 and stage a fake pregnancy

-_-

“Princess Of China” to be released as a single

Billboard is reporting that Rihanna’s collaboration with Coldplay – “Princess of China” – will be released as the group’s next single! Great choice! The song will be officially released on October 25th and will be promoting their new album “Mylo Xyloto”. So far the album’s first two singles, “Paradise” and “Every Teardrop Is a Waterfall,”have sold a combined 1.14 million copies, according to Nielsen SoundScan.

TALK THAT TALK tracklist:

Standard Version

1. ‘We Found Love’

2. ‘Manhunt’

3. ‘Talk That Talk’

4. ‘Trust No One’

5. ‘X’s + O’s’

6. ‘All Guns Blazin”

7. ‘Blunts Rolled’

8. ‘Suicide’

9. ‘Battle of Nerves’

10. ‘Crossfire’

Deluxe Version

1. ‘We Found Love’

2. ‘Manhunt’

3. ‘Talk That Talk’

4. ‘Trust No One’

5. ‘X’s + O’s’

6. ‘All Guns Blazin”

7. ‘Head’

8. ‘Monkey See’

9. ‘Blunts Rolled’

10. ’707′

11. ‘Revolution of the Heart’

12. ‘Suicide’

13. ‘Battle of Nerves’

14. ‘Crossfire’

http://m.vibe.com/posts/rihanna-releases-talk-talk-track-list

I think this will be the first time where I actually follow her "era."

Yea this is gonna be my 2nd era, I really enjoyed following the Loud era

Wish this setlist was real

AND Loud + Rated R= Happy Me :)

But Im sure whatever it will will be great and able to stand up with the last 3 albums

“Princess Of China” to be released as a single

Billboard is reporting that Rihanna’s collaboration with Coldplay – “Princess of China” – will be released as the group’s next single! Great choice! The song will be officially released on October 25th and will be promoting their new album “Mylo Xyloto”. So far the album’s first two singles, “Paradise” and “Every Teardrop Is a Waterfall,”have sold a combined 1.14 million copies, according to Nielsen SoundScan.

i kinda knew this would happen :rolleyes: