I forgot to tell ya'll

Bailey

A lot of stuff Austin and I say are on the forum but when we're asked to provide receipts, we post links to them instead of saying "it's on the forum" :filenails:

Yeah..for you along with liar syndrome :filenails:

I'm not you and I'm certainly not Austineisha. Besides, I'm LEGENDARY and ICONIC. I shouldn't have to provide receipts. If I say something is there, it's there! :coffee:

I don't have liar syndrome. :rolleyes: I have no issues, unlike you and your difficulties with reading comprehension. :coffee:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not you and I'm certainly not Austineisha. Besides, I'm LEGENDARY and ICONIC. I shouldn't have to provide receipts. If I say something is there, it's there! :coffee:

I don't have liar syndrome. :rolleyes: I have no issues, unlike you and your difficulties with reading comprehension. :coffee:

You can't read and you're a liar...and you not posting links of you dragging us proves it :filenails:

You can't read and you're a liar...and you not posting links of you dragging us proves it :filenails:

Mad that I've dragged you in yet another thread? :coffee:

Is your scalp sore from getting snatched so often? :unsure: I give you alittle break to reattach your wig and let you find some stronger glue, but you always end up getting snatched again. :cry:

Mad that I've dragged you in yet another thread? :coffee:

Is your scalp sore from getting snatched so often? :unsure: I give you alittle break to reattach your wig and let you find some stronger glue, but you always end up getting snatched again. :cry:

No receipts = liar

No links being posted = you can't read

Go somewhere Mr. Mackey :filenails:

Receipts on the forum = You're a dumb bitch

The fact that you can't/won't do a simply search to find them = You're a dumb bitch with reading comprehension issues.

Who the fuck is Mr. Mackey? :mellow:

They aren't on the forum because you won't post them :filenails:

I can't search for them because they aren't on the forum :filenails:

But it's more than clear from your refusal to post them means you're a liar that can't read :filenails:

:filenails:

They aren't on the forum because you won't post them :filenails:

I can't search for them because they aren't on the forum :filenails:

But it's more than clear from your refusal to post them means you're a liar that can't read :filenails:

:filenails:

They are on the forum, you just refuse to search for them :coffee:

You can search for them, but you just don't want to be reminded of all the wigs I've snatched in the past. :coffee:

It's more than clear from your refusal to search for them that you're a dumb bitch with reading comprehension difficulties. :coffee:

Oh, I don't watch flop shows such as that. :coffee: I only watch shows that matter like "The Simpsons" :blush:

They are on the forum, you just refuse to search for them :coffee:

You can search for them, but you just don't want to be reminded of all the wigs I've snatched in the past. :coffee:

It's more than clear from your refusal to search for them that you're a dumb bitch with reading comprehension difficulties. :coffee:

Oh, I don't watch flop shows such as that. :coffee: I only watch shows that matter like "The Simpsons" :blush:

*puts the poorly educated liar on ignore* :filenails:

You're gonna have to wait until the next episode of RPDR before I view your posts again :filenails:

Archived