Will you see Janet in Europe?

I will be seeing her...twice. But, sorry to be a downer, im not sure how this will sell at the moment...especially as we dont have new music! I was honestly suprised with how many UK arena dates there were. I'm scared of cancellations so dont want to take the risk of travelling abroad, but I will be booking tickets for Birmingham and London.

On 4/30/2024 at 6:33 PM, Jakob said:

YESSS I'm so happy!!!! The long wait is finally over. I got presale tix for Amsterdam and Meet & Greet in Antwerp!!!!! It will be the 2nd time meeting her 🙌🏻

Im a bit of a novice buying concert tickets but does presale get you cheaper tickets? 

And you deserve it! You have always been championing and so positive!

• Like 1

On 5/2/2024 at 9:51 PM, vibeology said:

I will be seeing her...twice. But, sorry to be a downer, im not sure how this will sell at the moment...especially as we dont have new music! I was honestly suprised with how many UK arena dates there were. I'm scared of cancellations so dont want to take the risk of travelling abroad, but I will be booking tickets for Birmingham and London.

I understand your concern. But even though there is no new music released yet, people are buying tickets! London O2 and Paris are already close to selling out, and Berlin and Amsterdam are also selling well! I'm sure the other cities will catch up in the coming months.

• Like 1

Oui j'ai réussi à prendre ma place hier pour Paris. Je n'ai jamais fais de concert donc cela sera mon premier que j'ai pu enfin m'offrir. 

Ça me fait un peu peur d'aller seul à Paris que je ne connais pas ni comment y aller ni où dormir.

J'espère trouver une comu qui pourra m'aider.

On 5/4/2024 at 8:52 AM, Jakob said:

I understand your concern. But even though there is no new music released yet, people are buying tickets! London O2 and Paris are already close to selling out, and Berlin and Amsterdam are also selling well! I'm sure the other cities will catch up in the coming months.

I hope you are right but you seem to be!  The section I was initially looking at for the London seems to be mainly gone so now ive bought in Section 106 with two friends. And the night before I will do Birmingham.  2 nights in a row! Am I doing too much? I feels like a real event to look forward too

• Like 1

As much as I love her and would like to see this show and maybe even do the meet & greet, I can't afford to fly to another country and take the risk of cancellations etc. I'm hoping this Europe leg will be successful so they could extend it to other countries and cities closer to mine. I do wish all the success for this tour ✨

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1