Do any of you peasants remember me?

bu.

Effrem what the hell? You have me on Facebook and you still don't remember me? Thats some next level shit LOL

You so so lame And no one here even mentions your name :filenails: It must be the weed, It must be the E Cause you be popping

Haha chile that money disappears like there's no tomorrow :lol:

Awww hope you get better soon. What's up??

Haha I've missed the old board loads. It's a shame it went but least we got this eh lol

:lol: Tell me about it! It takes time and effort to make it, but it's oh so damn easy to spend it :lmao:

Yeah, I hope I get better soon too :-/ I have strep throat and a respiratory infection . . . I'm getting better, but still feel like crap lol. It's all good.

I STILL miss the old board -_- but you're right, at least we have this one. You're on Facebook?

:lol: Tell me about it! It takes time and effort to make it, but it's oh so damn easy to spend it :lmao:

Yeah, I hope I get better soon too :-/ I have strep throat and a respiratory infection . . . I'm getting better, but still feel like crap lol. It's all good.

I STILL miss the old board -_- but you're right, at least we have this one. You're on Facebook?

Haha for real! The government be intent on taking most of it too <_<. Wish I was a kardashian so I could get paid for smiling :lol:.

Awwww shit that sounds bad :(. You'll be right as rain soon. Get plenty rest and keep warm.

Yeah I'm on Facebook. Look up Bu Bear :)

Archived