The Jackson - Brown

Xtraordinary Xternal

Is it meant for these two last names to always intertwine with each other?

James Brown inspired Michael Jackson.

I heard to some degree Janet inspired Bobby Brown with her control album.

Chris Brown was inspired by Michael Jackson.

Austin Brown is inspired by Janet and Michael Jackson...

Well Austin is a Jackson, so I don't think you can really use that. lol

Janet inspired everybody with "Control" It's a very influential project that hasn't received the praise it deserves.

But his last name is brown <_<

I just found it interesting how these two last names always interact with each other :)

He's still a Jackson. :rolleyes: lol

It is a interesting coincidence. I see it mostly with James Brown inspiring Mike and then MJ inspiring Chris Brown. It's a odd occurrence, but cool though.

He's still a Jackson. :rolleyes: lol

It is a interesting coincidence. I see it mostly with James Brown inspiring Mike and then MJ inspiring Chris Brown. It's a odd occurrence, but cool though.

it is NEITHER interesting nor a coincidence... :rolleyes: and it's not odd either.. every male artist out today (especially these young'ins) are influenced by MJ :rolleyes:

nothing this Xternal said is a coincidence... i don't know why you are feeding into his foolishness

it is NEITHER interesting nor a coincidence... :rolleyes: and it's not odd either.. every male artist out today (especially these young'ins) are influenced by MJ :rolleyes:

nothing this Xternal said is a coincidence... i don't know why you are feeding into his foolishness

Must you ALWAYS be a debbie downer? :sigh:

It is sort of a coincidence, if you think about it. <_<

Must you ALWAYS be a debbie downer? :sigh:

It is sort of a coincidence, if you think about it. <_<

jump off the bandwagon and form an opinion on with your own mind... and answer me this... how am i being a downer? please use EVIDENCE to best support your answer..

no it's not.. there's no coincidence... every male entertainer was influenced by MJ... Austin Brown is a Jackson with a mother who actually changed her last name... :coffee:

it's foolishness

Archived