HLN interview discussion

art

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'll slap the FUCK outta Janet if she gives me that shit about "it's in God's hands" one more muthafuckin time....I hope Wissam bust a large nut and get her ass pregnant so she can say "hey, God got me pregnant ya'll"...other than that lol...i'm liking the interview...I like the little story about her and MJ talking about the end of the world and Janet wondering what's the point of continuing with life if the world's going to end...MJ told her nobody said it would end tomorrow lol......and as annoying as it sometimes, I do like the fact that her and Wissam keep their relationship private...I like seeing her happy and hearing about all the things that make her happy sans her relationship...I would still pay big money to see them in a sex tape tho :filenails:

i'll slap the FUCK outta Janet if she gives me that shit about "it's in God's hands" one more muthafuckin time....I hope Wissam bust a large nut and get her ass pregnant so she can say "hey, God got me pregnant ya'll"...other than that lol...i'm liking the interview...I like the little story about her and MJ talking about the end of the world and Janet wondering what's the point of continuing with life if the world's going to end...MJ told her nobody said it would end tomorrow lol......and as annoying as it sometimes, I do like the fact that her and Wissam keep their relationship private...I like seeing her happy and hearing about all the things that make her happy sans her relationship...I would still pay big money to see them in a sex tape tho :filenails:

I can so hear Britney saying that :lmao:

i'll slap the FUCK outta Janet if she gives me that shit about "it's in God's hands" one more muthafuckin time....I hope Wissam bust a large nut and get her ass pregnant so she can say "hey, God got me pregnant ya'll"...other than that lol...i'm liking the interview...

LMAO. Apparently this part was cut out of the interview, but according to this preview article the other day, apparently Tyler Perry has called her on the "God willing" stuff before.

“But you know I really do leave it [to] God,” Jackson added, noting that filmmaker Tyler Perry has told her that statement is her way of saying she doesn’t really want kids. But, Jackson said, “That’s not the truth... if it's really meant to be it will happen. God will bless me with that.”

http://marquee.blogs.cnn.com/2011/02/18/janet-jackson-opens-up-on-family-and-her-future/

I don't know what goes through her head with that stuff. Is she waiting for the angel Gabriel to come down from on high and tell her she's pregnant or something? :umm:

:lol:

Ugh. She's annoying with all that "It's in God's hands/God willing" crap and "He's a private person" which is bullshit.

:lol:

Ugh. She's annoying with all that "It's in God's hands/God willing" crap and "He's a private person" which is bullshit.

More like "He's a private person, except for when he's giving interviews or sitting front row with me at fashion shows."

God willing she'll find some new go-to interview responses.

LMAO. Apparently this part was cut out of the interview, but according to this preview article the other day, apparently Tyler Perry has called her on the "God willing" stuff before.

“But you know I really do leave it [to] God,” Jackson added, noting that filmmaker Tyler Perry has told her that statement is her way of saying she doesn’t really want kids. But, Jackson said, “That’s not the truth... if it's really meant to be it will happen. God will bless me with that.”

http://marquee.blogs.cnn.com/2011/02/18/janet-jackson-opens-up-on-family-and-her-future/

I don't know what goes through her head with that stuff. Is she waiting for the angel Gabriel to come down from on high and tell her she's pregnant or something? :umm:

no it wasn't, the bitch said it in the interview lol...this is her last damn time saying that shit before I molly-whop that ass...Janet must think she's Mary and Wissam is Joseph lol....but in all seriousness, I can see her ass having a kid, biologically or otherwise...I never believed it before, but her ass has said it so many damn times, I think there is hope lol

no it wasn't, the bitch said it in the interview lol...this is her last damn time saying that shit before I molly-whop that ass...Janet must think she's Mary and Wissam is Joseph lol....but in all seriousness, I can see her ass having a kid, biologically or otherwise...I never believed it before, but her ass has said it so many damn times, I think there is hope lol

Oh, somehow I missed that. I was kind of ignoring the girl's cut-away shots. :lol:

It does seem to me that, on some level, she's not totally willing to close the door on that aspect of her life.

More like "He's a private person, except for when he's giving interviews or sitting front row with me at fashion shows."

lol I think he's private in the same way she's private...they aren't going to crazy extremes to protect their privacy, but they aren't putting everything on front street either...I really don't see what's not private about him, to be honest...it's not like either of them have spilled some good tea....i'm holding out for that sex tape tho :filenails:

Right :lol:

"Despite the fact that he's on page 152 of my book and talked about me in interviews he's a totally private person" :rolleyes:

Mmkay, Janet :coffee:

lol I think he's private in the same way she's private...they aren't going to crazy extremes to protect their privacy, but they aren't putting everything on front street either...I really don't see what's not private about him, to be honest...it's not like either of them have spilled some good tea....i'm holding out for that sex tape tho :filenails:

Oh yeah, he definitely doesn't put all his business out there like JD or something, but the way she talks about him makes him sound like a monk who's taken a vow of silence or something. I really think it's just her way of saying "I'd rather not talk about it."

Oh yeah, he definitely doesn't put all his business out there like JD or something, but the way she talks about him makes him sound like a monk who's taken a vow of silence or something. I really think it's just her way of saying "I'd rather not talk about it."

KABOOM!!!! plus 1!!!!!!!!!!!!

mess !! :lmao: :lmao:

I honesty think Janet doens't want kids but she's just saying hey if I happends I'll be okay with it lol, but she's deffintly not TRYING to have have to kids.

Aladdin gonna fuck around and land his magic carpets in her vageen :filenails:

LMAO. I think "God willing" maybe means "I'm gonna let Wissam do whatever the hell he wants to do to me."

No Britney would blame it on a four pack of wine coolers, a big bite, and some nachos pinch988.gif

Britney's more of a Cheetos and Natty Light kind of girl, I think.

Archived