HLN interview discussion

art

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sometimes I don't think it's her not wanting kids, I think she doesn't want to be fully committed to her career if she's having a kid.

I get that feeling too. Because she always seems to have had the attitude that if she were to have kids, she'd really want to be there for them. Which is why I've thought maybe she'd adopt or whatever when she's a little older, if she does anything at all. But she seems to have so many career things she wants to do that I think it's pretty much down to Wissam slipping up at this point.

LMAO. Apparently this part was cut out of the interview, but according to this preview article the other day, apparently Tyler Perry has called her on the "God willing" stuff before.

“But you know I really do leave it [to] God,” Jackson added, noting that filmmaker Tyler Perry has told her that statement is her way of saying she doesn’t really want kids. But, Jackson said, “That’s not the truth... if it's really meant to be it will happen. God will bless me with that.”

http://marquee.blogs.cnn.com/2011/02/18/janet-jackson-opens-up-on-family-and-her-future/

I don't know what goes through her head with that stuff. Is she waiting for the angel Gabriel to come down from on high and tell her she's pregnant or something? :umm:

God: Janet, sweety, please don't ask for facials when having sex

I get that feeling too. Because she always seems to have had the attitude that if she were to have kids, she'd really want to be there for them. Which is why I've thought maybe she'd adopt or whatever when she's a little older, if she does anything at all. But she seems to have so many career things she wants to do that I think it's pretty much down to Wissam slipping up at this point.

Besides we all know the Jacksons are not afraid of science and technology :coffee: she might have some eggs on ice somewhere, and wouldn't hesitate to rent a uterus.

I agree with you. While her and Wissam and role playing as Jasmine and Aladdin, his magic carpet would have to fly into her genie.

Wouldn't it be some shit if she fucked around and got knocked up by Wissam tho? lmao i'd laugh my ass off then say a prayer for JD cuz he'd be shittin himself

Vaquero. :asham: (though maybe that isn't the best smiley to use in this convo).

Besides we all know the Jacksons are not afraid of science and technology :coffee: she might have some eggs on ice somewhere, and wouldn't hesitate to rent a uterus.

Well, this is why I said "adopt or whatever". 'Cause I know Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban totally just turned up with a random kid a few weeks ago, and they'd had a surrogate that they didn't tell anybody about. You never know what Janhova's got up her sleeve.

I agree with you. While her and Wissam and role playing as Jasmine and Aladdin, his magic carpet would have to fly into her genie.

Wouldn't it be some shit if she fucked around and got knocked up by Wissam tho? lmao i'd laugh my ass off then say a prayer for JD cuz he'd be shittin himself

LOL, some shit indeed. Not gonna lie, I'm rooting for Wissam and his little swimmers.

or pokin some holes in the rubber...if even a condom can fit his huge sausage

Archived