Who is Janet talking about??? (True You acknowledgements reference)

bzebabe

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They put Gil in there as a decoy.

I almost feel bad for JD. And his tattoo.

Okay...they thought they were slick :lmao:

I just couldn't with that tattoo...my initial post on JJF.net to it was saying how it would be funny if we hear about Janet dumping him soon -_-

Perhaps it's all just a coincidence :shifty:

:lol: It's too many coincidences with those two -_-

They put Gil in there as a decoy.

I almost feel bad for JD. And his tattoo.

funny thing is that Gil is the one who introduced them lol...back in the tinychat days when he use to chat with a small group of us we had this chat that literally last all night...it was over when the sun was getting ready to come up lol...he was like "i'm cupid ya'll...I introduced Janet and Wissam" lol...that's when we found out they knew each other for 4 years (from 2006) lol

funny thing is that Gil is the one who introduced them lol...back in the tinychat days when he use to chat with a small group of us we had this chat that literally last all night...it was over when the sun was getting ready to come up lol...he was like "i'm cupid ya'll...I introduced Janet and Wissam" lol...that's when we found out they knew each other for 4 years (from 2006) lol

WTF :lol: How did he meet him?

WTF :lol: How did he meet him?

he didn't say, he just said he felt like cupid because he introduced them to each other lol....he was feeling himself about that shit too lol...this is the same Gil who still talks to JD and has love for JD and all that...after he done introduced his then girlfriend to her future boyfriend...now let that shit sink in lol

he didn't say, he just said he felt like cupid because he introduced them to each other lol....he was feeling himself about that shit too lol...this is the same Gil who still talks to JD and has love for JD and all that...after he done introduced his then girlfriend to her future boyfriend...now let that shit sink in lol

Maybe Gil wanted JD all to himself :o

Well damn :lol:

I could've sworn he was throwing a fit via Twitter about Janet being too in love and not contacting him :lol:

Well damn :lol:

I could've sworn he was throwing a fit via Twitter about Janet being too in love and not contacting him :lol:

lol naw...he was just frustrated about people fuckin with him about the tour and asking him about rehearsal and why aren't they rehearsing and shit lol...and he went on as Gil usually does lol...his lil rant ended on a good note about Janet being in love and his ass needs to go ahead and find somebody...something to that effect...but yeah, Gil was cupid, he introduced Janet and Wakim...but he still has love for JD.......................chile

in all seriousness tho...it's qoutes like the one in the book that makes me wonder why some people feel like Janet left or according to some a j|x forgot about Wakim when talking about the number of times she's truly been in love...like ya'll really think she'd "forget" about the muthafucka she's currently fuckin??? lol...I don't know, I can't buy that

in all seriousness tho...it's qoutes like the one in the book that makes me wonder why some people feel like Janet left or according to some a j|x forgot about Wakim when talking about the number of times she's truly been in love...like ya'll really think she'd "forget" about the muthafucka she's currently fuckin??? lol...I don't know, I can't buy that

EXACTLY. She's got her love for him all up in her book and everything . . . she's not leaving him out!

EXACTLY. She's got her love for him all up in her book and everything . . . she's not leaving him out!

right lol...that would be some extremely crazy shit to "forget" about your current man lol...it's not like she just blurted out and answer, she had time to think

Archived