Who is Janet talking about??? (True You acknowledgements reference)

bzebabe

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I don't know the exact timeline on things, but it was clearly some attempt to hold onto her/get her back/make a massive tattoo mistake.

yup...got a big ass tattoo on his RIBCAGE for the sake of love...the person who would make me take that pain has not be born yet and his mother is already dead chile...someone's face on your damn ribcage??? a 5 hour long process??? not me honey

Literally and figuratively.

you ain't neva lied honey

"Finally, this is for you, you know who you are and you know why i love you. I'm glad we waited for what we have now."

.........................................................................................................................................................................

j|x thinks they know who she's talking about...who do you guys believe she is talking about???

Wissey-woww :yep:

"Finally, this is for you, you know who you are and you know why i love you. I'm glad we waited for what we have now."

.........................................................................................................................................................................

j|x thinks they know who she's talking about...who do you guys believe she is talking about???

her therapist the cowboy :filenails:

Cabmia, is that you?

lol lawd don't put that crazy heffa on lexi...lexi is actually sane and can take a joke lol...Cabmia is crazy as cat shit...she said from all the pictures and interviews we've seen from Wissam, he seems "unbalanced"...what???? lol...the bitch is crazy

lol lawd don't put that crazy heffa on lexi...lexi is actually sane and can take a joke lol...Cabmia is crazy as cat shit...she said from all the pictures and interviews we've seen from Wissam, he seems "unbalanced"...what???? lol...the bitch is crazy

whos that :unsure:

whos that :unsure:

a girl on j|x who hates the fact that Janet and JD are no longer together so she hates Wissam...one time she said that Janet's people should talk to Wissam and tell him not to smoke when he's around Janet cuz it would damage her image lol...when Janet and Wissam were in Italy on that long ass vacation, she said they were only friends and Janet was still with JD and was lying or using Wissam as a decoy lol....she's crazy!!!

a girl on j|x who hates the fact that Janet and JD are no longer together so she hates Wissam...one time she said that Janet's people should talk to Wissam and tell him not to smoke when he's around Janet cuz it would damage her image lol...when Janet and Wissam were in Italy on that long ass vacation, she said they were only friends and Janet was still with JD and was lying or using Wissam as a decoy lol....she's crazy!!!

ok well thanks for having my back. :thumbup: i do live in the real world sometimes anyway :yep:

You too nosey sometimes she was actually talking to me. Last year I was the one who kept it real and told her to remember who she really was.

You don't have to thank me :coffee:

That crap about her seeing Wissam as "unbalanced" I wanted to be, like "Girl, you're one to talk about being unbalanced!" But I stayed strong and kept it to myself.

Archived