New Britney single - "Till the World Ends"

Elixabef

Tbh, I don't like it. Her voice is way too whiny and the song should be sped up. I'm sure Ke$ha's demo version shits all over this.

wait.. Britney hired Kesha to write a song for her?

Umm Brit... u don't support the lessers...

that's like JLo writing for Janet (except Janet has talent)

:wacko:

Epic fail.

Yes.

:excited:

Hmmm . . . I agree, it actually is better than this song we're commenting on. :umm: I'm still VERY unbothered by However, she KILL'T it on "He Said She Said" -- to this day one of the hottest current disney chick songs to have been released. :yahoo:

I LOVED that song and video! :ph34r: I will say I was truly shocked that Disney actually played that video -_-

Why do people keep giving her numorous chances, and hits.

Imo, all her recent songs have by far been her worst, yet they have charted better than some of her early 00s hits in her prime. Womaniser was awful, 3 was awful, Hold it against me is awful.

Also who is her market...who is buying it cause her music is so kiddy like. And its just embarrasing now she is approaching 30. I can only picture little pre teen girls enjoying it. Are there actually people in their 20s buying her songs? Think they need to move on to something a little bit cooler. I moved on from Britney, Spice Girls and S club 7 years ago.

Most artists would be expected to change their sound and sound their age. But she just keeps doing the same kiddy thing. People always go on about Blackout, like its this amazing album thats so different for her. It wasn't. It was still the same manufactured for the charts kiddy sound (just a little edgier).

Why are people even bothered. It's like they can't let go of their childhood favourite.

Archived