So there was bombs or some shit at my job today!

King Baby

How rockstar is that...and the FBI said we had to stay in the parking lot...We ran like hell. I don't do terrorist or bomb threats with my sexy asshttp://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2011/03/03/social-security-building-in-woodlawn-evacuated-for-suspicious-package/

That's INSANE! Did they figure out, or have any leads on who left the "suspicious package" ???

When I was working on a college campus a couple of years ago, the campus kept being shut down because of people being sighted with guns. Problem is . . . I was there working as a news reporter, and they kept trying to send me out to cover the story. I was like "y'all crazy if you think I'm leaving the building!"

We didn't get any FBI, though. <_<

When I was working on a college campus a couple of years ago, the campus kept being shut down because of people being sighted with guns. Problem is . . . I was there working as a news reporter, and they kept trying to send me out to cover the story. I was like "y'all crazy if you think I'm leaving the building!"

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I would have done it though, you would have been a legend around town!

. . . of course there is a possibility that you could have been capped, and you wouldn't be able to be here to call me a spammer and tell this story you've just told -_-

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I would have done it though, you would have been a legend around town!

. . . of course there is a possibility that you could have been capped, and you wouldn't be able to be here to call me a spammer and tell this story you've just told -_-

LOL, a gunman on the loose means "keep your ass inside, and preferably hiding under a table if possible" :lol:.

And you know you're glad I'm here to give you attention. :wub:

LOL, a gunman on the loose means "keep your ass inside, and preferably hiding under a table if possible" :lol:.

And you know you're glad I'm here to give you attention. :wub:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I'd probably have been killed quick, I'm one of those "I'm here to save the day!" idiots :lol:

:blush: :blush: :blush: Awww shucks -_-

I would've said the same damn thing!!!

That's why I could NEVER do security or anything like that. If anything were happen I would be the FIRST person out the damn building trying to find a safe place. Everybody in that damn building would be dead..except me! I don't play when it comes to my safety! :coffee: lol

I would've said the same damn thing!!!

That's why I could NEVER do security or anything like that. If anything were happen I would be the FIRST person out the damn building trying to find a safe place. Everybody in that damn building would be dead..except me! I don't play when it comes to my safety! :coffee: lol

Translation ----> "blah blah blah, I'm a BIG pussy...cat" :filenails:

Translation ----> "blah blah blah, I'm a BIG pussy...cat" :filenails:

:rolleyes:

Translation: His ass isn't gonna get shot.

:yep:

Translation: I'm just as much of a whimp as Little Bill

:sigh:

Translation: I don't want my ass getting shot at either!

:good:

Translation: BLAH BLAH BLAH BLA BLA BLAH BLAH BLAH, Comin' out ya mouth with your blah blah blah, zip your lips like a pad-lock, and meet me in the back with a Jack at the jukebox. :coffee:

:wtf:

Archived