After The First Date, How Long Do You Wait?

Shawn1814

I don't really think you should stick with "rules". That's where many folks fail in love. Just play it by ear.

i know...thats what i meant that i cant deal with this shit

all these rules...

i cant...

u just go with the flow

hell, ive been out with guys and we hang out all day and night...and then the next day etc

none of this rules shit and trying to not look so interstd and wateva else blah blah blah

dont be taking any advice from these fools, blatin

(btw my post wasnt a dig @ u...it was a dig at all those drongos in the clip...i can't...)

I don't date..lol

I just saw this topic posted in one of the yahoo groups I'm in..

i know...thats what i meant that i cant deal with this shit

all these rules...

i cant...

u just go with the flow

hell, ive been out with guys and we hang out all day and night...and then the next day etc

none of this rules shit and trying to not look so interstd and wateva else blah blah blah

Yeah, i got u and completely agree.

seriously, i dont date

we taking it from the get-go

like oprah said..."if u dont want me, im not waiting round for you"

Same here.........Im not into dating people who are dating other people etc.

The way it happens with me is that we meet, we enjoy each others company and we hang out and see where it goes. I am not an option out of a list of guys....either we are seeing where this goes or not. And its always worked well, first relationship 2 yrs, last relationship 6 yrs.

Same here.........Im not into dating people who are dating other people etc.

The way it happens with me is that we meet, we enjoy each others company and we hang out and see where it goes. I am not an option out of a list of guys....either we are seeing where this goes or not. And its always worked well, first relationship 2 yrs, last relationship 6 yrs.

yah i been the same

i got this friend, who always rings me after he goes on a date...i cant..sometimes i just hang up on him... i cant deal..he goes on dates like every few days....who does that

yah i been the same

i got this friend, who always rings me after he goes on a date...i cant..sometimes i just hang up on him... i cant deal..he goes on dates like every few days....who does that

I know.......Its like how can you go on so many dates and not find anyone LOL

Maybe his standards are too high?

yah i been the same

I have a frat brother who is JUST like this. I'm all for sharing and I'm here for him but i can't keep up. :blink:

Everytime he calls to tell me a story about a "date", there is a different person involved. :sigh:

I have a frat brother who is JUST like this. I'm all for sharing and I'm here for him but i can't keep up. :blink:

Everytime he calls to tell me a story about a "date", there is a different person involved. :sigh:

i need to get rid of him...its too much for my head...its not even fun...its like sad and pathetic...and its not even about sex...its like he wants to date ppl and shit...i can't

call me when its more about sex, and i get to join in...then ill be interested

Archived