OOOOOH GIL LET'S AUBREY O'DAY HEE-AVE IT ON "IT'S ALL ABOUT AUBREY"

switchblade330

If that wasn't for TV :blink: Gil could never be my friend.....cause he is too much of an bitch

he became bitchy when Janet fans started setting his pubic hairz on fiyaaah & telling him Janet should fiyaah yo ass :yep:

i'm LIVING 4 Ms. Aubrey-she's working w/Janet's peoples & the MTB folks...............i smell a #1 cd comin from baby girl ^_^

he became bitchy when Janet fans started setting his pubic hairz on fiyaaah & telling him Janet should fiyaah yo ass :yep:

i'm LIVING 4 Ms. Aubrey-she's working w/Janet's peoples & the MTB folks...............i smell a #1 cd comin from baby girl ^_^

She has the right people around her now it is up to her to put out quality music

i wonder if he ever said that 2 Janet when she was "thick" & coming 2 rehearsals ??! <_<

I am going to go off on a limb and say he did not read True you. :umm: Her thighs were thick but after seeing the routine I am not sure what the reason would be for her to lose weight.

I am going to go off on a limb and say he did not read True you. :umm: Her thighs were thick but after seeing the routine I am not sure what the reason would be for her to lose weight.

it's that whole "hollywood perception"-u have 2 be slim/trim-camera adds 10 pounds 2 your frame-etc. i can see why she broke down-so much pressure 2 be something/someone else.

Aubrey should be used 2 it by now cause Diddy used 2 set the girls of Danity Kane on fiyaah if dem hoes gained any weight, changed their hair colors without permission, etc-INSANE !!! :crazy:

if you've ever me Gil and been around him, you'd know that he was really not putting on for the cameras...that's Gil, take it or leave it lol

Gil can be verrrrrrrrrrrrrry SHADY & i kno 4 a fact Ms. Janet gave him many a pointers on how 2 do it. :yep:

why am i catching the feeling that Aubrey is competing 4 the 'opening act" slot 4 Janet's next tour :excited:

Gil can be verrrrrrrrrrrrrry SHADY & i kno 4 a fact Ms. Janet gave him many a pointers on how 2 do it. :yep:

why am i catching the feeling that Aubrey is competing 4 the 'opening act" slot 4 Janet's next tour :excited:

as much criticism as ppl have for Gil, no one can call him fake...i've been lucky to speak to him on several occasions (tinychat and in person...man last year was epic with other fans lol)...Gil is Gil lol...and please believe he'll swing on a bitch if he thinks that they think something bad about Janet...ride or die like a muthafucka

Archived