OOOOOH GIL LET'S AUBREY O'DAY HEE-AVE IT ON "IT'S ALL ABOUT AUBREY"

switchblade330

if you've ever me Gil and been around him, you'd know that he was really not putting on for the cameras...that's Gil, take it or leave it lol

OOO WELL IF GIL WAS IN MY INNER CIRCLE A PERSON LIKE THAT WOULD GET THE SHIT SLAPPED OUT OF HIM

I was dying when Gil called her ass "hefty" lol

I was dying laughing cause I'm like WTF dat bitch belly still flat :lol:

as much criticism as ppl have for Gil, no one can call him fake...i've been lucky to speak to him on several occasions (tinychat and in person...man last year was epic with other fans lol)...Gil is Gil lol...and please believe he'll swing on a bitch if he thinks that they think something bad about Janet...ride or die like a muthafucka

that's true :yep:

as much criticism as ppl have for Gil, no one can call him fake...i've been lucky to speak to him on several occasions (tinychat and in person...man last year was epic with other fans lol)...Gil is Gil lol...and please believe he'll swing on a bitch if he thinks that they think something bad about Janet...ride or die like a muthafucka

I love me some Gil...But I don't knw him that well so I thought maybe he was doing extra for the cameras but, hey since u kind of know him a little better I'll take your word for it :lol:

I love me some Gil...But I don't knw him that well so I thought maybe he was doing extra for the cameras but, hey since u kind of know him a little better I'll take your word for it :lol:

i'll admit, he's a crazy bitch, but he's real lol......and i'm still lmao @ "classy hoe"....who the hell thinks of this shit and actually says it lol

Well its a shame he can't but that ride or die attitude into Janets choreography.

The plus point is that at least from the above clip I can see that he is capable of doing choreography that isn't stiff and uncomfortable looking.

Archived