A DRINK W/JANET JACKSON

switchblade330

worst... most boring interview ever... nothing new...

they might as well as copied and pasted an interview from the past year

yeah. They ask the same questions. I wish someone like Stephen Colbert could interview her. There is no format with him. All spontaneous. I would like someone to ask her about the God thing. I have never heard her speak so much about God until now.

Maybe her publicist sends out pre-approved questions.

Don't all artist? But Im mean seriously,damn ..who wants to keep reading the SAME interview over and over. I'm a interview fanatic. I have a huge magazine collection..so I've read hundreds of interviews of different artists. But what I notice with Janet is with EACH era..it was the same line of questions for all her interviews. Its so redundant. Read a Mariah interview, an Usher interview..its something different all the time.

Don't all artist? But Im mean seriously,damn ..who wants to keep reading the SAME interview over and over. I'm a interview fanatic. I have a huge magazine collection..so I've read hundreds of interviews of different artists. But what I notice with Janet is with EACH era..it was the same line of questions for all her interviews. Its so redundant. Read a Mariah interview, an Usher interview..its something different all the time.

yeah. At the start of the Piers Morgan interview he said he was given the green light to ask her anything he wanted and other than the skull and bones inquiry it was pretty much the same as dateline and the today show.

yeah. At the start of the Piers Morgan interview he said he was given the green light to ask her anything he wanted and other than the skull and bones inquiry it was pretty much the same as dateline and the today show.

I think, on some occasions, they are allowed to ask "anything" but they're still given guidelines of what she'd like to talk about, etc.

she clearly needs to fire them... they're boring the fans

Well, the interviews aren't necessarily for the fans who are going to watch and read every single interview - we're already sold on Janet.

A lot of other celebs do get somewhat repetitive when promoting something specific but, yes, with Janet it often seems more same-y than most.

• 3 months later...

Archived