So what do we all think of CHRIS BROWN's new album?

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

i noticed this album doesn't really have a "theme".. most albums now-a-days don't.. they're just a collection of crap on one piece of crap...

and the older he gets.. the more his voice i can't stand..

them all according to wiki

http://en.wikipedia....9#Track_listing

which is prolly why they aren't that good

Yeah its really a mishmash of stuff Pop, dancey stuff, a beiber song to appeal to beibettets. Its like he just grabbed a ton of diff stuff and hopes a few singles will be successful somewhere and the album will sell a little. he needs to drag beiber onto idol or something and sing that song to the screaming teens and try and whore his album out or its gonna go double aluminum

Yeah its really a mishmash of stuff Pop, dancey stuff, a beiber song to appeal to beibettets beliebers. Its like he just grabbed a ton of diff stuff and hopes a few singles will be successful somewhere and the album will sell a little. he needs to drag beiber onto idol or something and sing that song to the screaming teens and try and whore his album out or its gonna go double aluminum

Okay...that (don't know about performing it on Idol since the Biebs and Willow are touring outside the States now) and "Oh My Love" needs to be singles ASAP!

Archived