Who HASN'T seen Janet live before?

bu.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dunno why janet isn't going down there. Miami is a popular city. I really don't see how she can skip over that city, but yet, go to fucking Omaha :wacko:

Don't even get me started with that mess. :umm: A date for Miami should've been announced way back in the first round. :rolleyes:

Out back. :tear: I wish I would have waited to buy the second show's tickets.

Nevertheless I shall be blessed!

I bought 4th row pit tickets the DAY of the show...I already had floor seats...But I needed to be closer :lol:

Ticketmaster is so shady; But You'll have a great time. Janet will make you want to attend another show...Im trying to get tickets for her St. Louis show.. -_-

I bought 4th row pit tickets the DAY of the show...I already had floor seats...But I needed to be closer :lol:

Ticketmaster is so shady; But You'll have a great time. Janet will make you want to attend another show...Im trying to get tickets for her St. Louis show.. -_-

From Ticketmaster?! :blink: I skipped morning class and took off work to make sure I was on Ticketmaster the second they went on sale and I didn't get shit.

Oh I have no doubts about that. Which is the one you've already gone to?

From Ticketmaster?! :blink: I skipped morning class and took off work to make sure I was on Ticketmaster the second they went on sale and I didn't get shit.

Oh I have no doubts about that. Which is the one you've already gone to?

Yup. :lol: what happens is that nobody buys those vip tickets, so they just release the tickets to the public.

Chile...I went threw it ALL trying to get good seats. I had tickets to the march 8th show. They were balcony seats. Then janet added a 3rd date in chicago, I sold the march 8th tickets to get floor seats for the March 9th show. Then on the morning of that show...ticketmaster released pit tickets... :rolleyes:

So I ended up selling my other tickets for that day to my mom. Wayyyyyy below face vaule. :lol:

Yup. :lol: what happens is that nobody buys those vip tickets, so they just release the tickets to the public.

Chile...I went threw it ALL trying to get good seats. I had tickets to the march 8th show. They were balcony seats. Then janet added a 3rd date in chicago, I sold the march 8th tickets to get floor seats for the March 9th show. Then on the morning of that show...ticketmaster released pit tickets... :rolleyes:

So I ended up selling my other tickets for that day to my mom. Wayyyyyy below face vaule. :lol:

Well shit. :umm:

LMAO. They didn't release the pit tickets at VIP price though right?

Well shit. :umm:

LMAO. They didn't release the pit tickets at VIP price though right?

I haven't seen Janet since "All for you" so I was NOT going to miss off on this chance. :lol:

Hell nah :lol: They cost the same amount as floor seats.

I haven't seen Janet since "All for you" so I was NOT going to miss off on this chance. :lol:

Hell nah :lol: They cost the same amount as floor seats.

You saw All For You too?!

Oh. :lol: I was going to say. I swear when I saw those prices, $999 for a ticket and a parking pass? That vertigo got her fucked up.

You saw All For You too?!

Oh. :lol: I was going to say. I swear when I saw those prices, $999 for a ticket and a parking pass? That vertigo got her fucked up.

Yeah. Me & My mom-she's a huge Janet fan. Best concert ever....until Now lol

That ish didnt even come with a backstage tour... :umm: Ch...

Yeah. Me & My mom-she's a huge Janet fan. Best concert ever....until Now lol

That ish didnt even come with a backstage tour... :umm: Ch...

Aww. :blush: You prefer this tour? Interesting.

For a thousand, it should've come with a meet-and-greet, a used car, a Popeye's gift card and a free back massage from Wissam. Shit.

Aww. :blush: You prefer this tour? Interesting.

For a thousand, it should've come with a meet-and-greet, a used car, a Popeye's gift card and a free back massage from Wissam. Shit.

Well yeah...I remember a lot more. :lol: All For You tour was years ago...i think I was like 14 at the time.

shhiiitttt. Even Beyonce charges 1,000 for a meet-and-greet. I don't even want to know the price for a meet-and-greet with Janet will cost. :mellow:

Well yeah...I remember a lot more. :lol: All For You tour was years ago...i think I was like 14 at the time.

shhiiitttt. Even Beyonce charges 1,000 for a meet-and-greet. I don't even want to know the price for a meet-and-greet with Janet will cost. :mellow:

Aah.

Sadly enough, if I were that financially endowed I'd fork out any amount to meet her. Has Janet never included meet-and-greets in her VIP packages?

Aah.

Sadly enough, if I were that financially endowed I'd fork out any amount to meet her. Has Janet never included meet-and-greets in her VIP packages?

I'm not sure. This was my first time paying to see her. I read on Janet-xone back when renee was around, he use to hook up fan club members with meet & greets.

Archived