Who HASN'T seen Janet live before?

bu.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, a plane would probably be the best way for me to get there - it's not close at all. :lol: But there are a variety of reasons why I'm unable to go.

I dunno why janet isn't going down there. Miami is a popular city. I really don't see how she can skip over that city, but yet, go to fucking Omaha :wacko:

I dunno why janet isn't going down there. Miami is a popular city. I really don't see how she can skip over that city, but yet, go to fucking Omaha :wacko:

Yeah, no joke. I mean, I live in Tampa, which obviously isn't as big as Miami (though most tours go through here or at least Orlando, which is close), but I looked it up on wikipedia, and the metro area that I live in has a population that's about twice the size of the entire state of Nebraska. :lol: I'm like "Janet, what are you doing?"

Yeah, no joke. I mean, I live in Tampa, which obviously isn't as big as Miami (though most tours go through here or at least Orlando, which is close), but I looked it up on wikipedia, and the metro area that I live in has a population that's about twice the size of the entire state of Nebraska. :lol: I'm like "Janet, what are you doing?"

Okay! Im like...did the fans really vote for these cities. Hidalgo...wtf :wacko:

I'm pretty sure Janet could sell-out the knight center down there. You'd have people traveling from tampa, orlando, & other area's coming to see her.

Archived