Happy Birthday LyricalLesson!!!

henrietta.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well Kindred made his own birthday thread since no one knew his birthday, so TOF tried to do the same and failed horribly :lmao:

:mellow: . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Sorry TOF, I tried to hold it in . . . but I couldn't :lol: That sucks -_- but it's hilarious :lmao:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-umWLHSEOs

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: It's all good y'all B)

But since we're already at it . . . what is this failed thread you two speak of :ph34r:

My LEGENDARY and ICONIC Birthday thread!!! :cheer::excited::yahoo:

Hendrika is mad that NONE of his birthday threads could EVER come for my ONE ICONIC B-day thread. B)

Well Kindred made his own birthday thread since no one knew his birthday, so TOF tried to do the same and failed horribly :lmao:

An 8 or 9 page thread is NOT a fail. :rolleyes:

:mellow: . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Sorry TOF, I tried to hold it in . . . but I couldn't :lol: That sucks -_- but it's hilarious :lmao:

Only the first page had a few wishes...the rest was everyone picking on him about the thread -_-

Only the first page had a few wishes...the rest was everyone picking on him about the thread -_-

He's lying. :rolleyes:

My B-day thread was/is one of the BIGGEST b-day threads EVER! :coffee:

Too bad the board isn't still active . . . I wanna get my Sherlock Holmes on and do some investigating :shifty:

Archived