Rihanna has begun snapping at Janet's records this week

King Baby

Rihanna's "S&M" dips 3-4 but claims the Hot 100's Airplay Gainer award. The saucy song becomes her 16th top 10 (12-9) on Radio Songs (77 million audience impressions, up 22%), tying her with Janet Jackson for second-most top 10s among women in the chart's 21-year history. Mariah Carey leads all artists with 23 top 10s on the radio airplay ranking.

http://www.billboard.com/#/news/katy-perry-dominates-digital-songs-e-t-climbs-1005078812.story

If Rihanna does release "Cheers" for the spring and stop playing...Wait, maybe she'll release it in the summer with rapper on it like Katy did. :thumbup:

Gurl, stop fooling us with these minor records. Come for Janet's big records or stay the fuck home.

This

And what's more astonishing is that Janet's records are standing still when we are living on such a weak era where all you gotta do is be popular and wave at the gays to have a hit.

shows Janet's strength when these girls need to drop an album every year to even get a glimpse/surpass her minor records

If this was any other girl, I'm sure tunes would change..but congrats Rihsus. Janhova isn't bothered by this.

And another interesting tidbit in that article was a kii but I'ma let it slide.

Gimme names plox :shifty:

This

And what's more astonishing is that Janet's records are standing still when we are living on such a weak era where all you gotta do is be popular and wave at the gays to have a hit.

shows Janet's strength when these girls need to drop an album every year to even get a glimpse/surpass her minor records

I would have to double check, but I think all of Janet's most prominent Billboard records are still intact. No one is seeing 7 top 5 hits, and no one damn sure ain't seeing 18 consecutive top 10s solo, duet, features, quintet, Mariachi Band whatever. These kids act like the hits of today can compare to the hits of the past. It's just laughable. :lmao:

I would have to double check, but I think all of Janet's most prominent Billboard records are still intact. No one is seeing 7 top 5 hits, and no one damn sure ain't seeing 18 consecutive top 10s solo, duet, features, quintet, Mariachi Band whatever. These kids act like the hits of today can compare to the hits of the past. It's just laughable. :lmao:

Exactly :lmao:

Pick a lesser girl.. :lol: It doesn't matter cuz at the end of the day..Janhova>>>>>>>>

:rolleyes:

And the tune didn't change for other lesser, Gargoyle received the same treatment

Archived