I GOT MY 4.0!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bailey

Ok so I asked my professor that I was getting an A- in about my last exam, she gives extra credit, I said at the time I saw the exam I did not see anything wrong on the last exam except the 2 questions that counted as 1 point a piece, she took forever to email me back and said well those 4 points you did over the 100% were not counted I called her out on that I said you never once said anyone who did better than 100 losses the points, so I asked simply and humbly, so you told me no one in your class gets anything they did not earn, did I not earn those 4? Those 4 points took my grade from 92.9% to 93.5% which is an A NOT A-.....I have my 4.0 ...now here is the interesting part, I have her next term for Pharmacology and I am sure she will not make my world easy, after I asked her to reconsider the points she did not give me that I earned my grade was immediately changed and recorded on my official record as A and despite thanking her she never said a single fucking word to me after asking her to reconsider. It was as if she had lost and I won and there was nothing to be discussed yet, no your welcome Johnie, no you should be proud you learned and did so well, nothing she acted like a sore fucking loser.

Well done :excited:

bitch was not happy she threw it at me like i was a fucking dog, no your welcome no nothing I simply asked to consider what was done, the grade changed no notification no your welcome nothing not a word. And I got this bitch in less than 2 weeks again :filenails:

Archived