And Janet's Dedication to Washington, DC will be...

GA...

Yeah, it's not too bad going in. Naw, I didn't hit any traffic until literally half a mile from the Hall. :unsure:

That's just DC. :umm: Them fuckers can't drive for SHIT, MY GOD.

It seems like every time I drive thru there, there's always traffic. And it's for no reason. There's never an accident, stalled car, nothing. It's like WTF.

And DC's lack of driving skills is one of the reasons why I am hesitant to having a car in DC. -_-

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It seems like every time I drive thru there, there's always traffic. And it's for no reason. There's never an accident, stalled car, nothing. It's like WTF.

And DC's lack of driving skills is one of the reasons why I am hesitant to having a car in DC. -_-

I lived in DC for 4 years and never once drove a car there - it's a mes. Not only bad drivers, but all those damn roundabouts. I know I'd be stuck going around Dupont Circle for hours, not knowing how to get out.

I lived in DC for 4 years and never once drove a car there - it's a mes. Not only bad drivers, but all those damn roundabouts. I know I'd be stuck going around Dupont Circle for hours, not knowing how to get out.

The roundabouts are easy once you understand them. :lmao: The inners and outers can be a bit much even for an experienced driver. Sometimes I get lost just walking thru them. :wacko:

The roundabouts are easy once you understand them. :lmao: The inners and outers can be a bit much even for an experienced driver. Sometimes I get lost just walking thru them. :wacko:

I've never once driven in a roundabout, and I'm not about to try. I know it'll be like that scene in European Vacation where they're stuck in one for hours.

Perhaps because they have nowhere to park. Just a wild guess. :rolleyes: That's probably a population problem. There's so many people and only so much road.

They are insane. They don't signal, they cut you off when there's half a foot between your front bumper and the next car's bumper, they go at whatever speed suits them. And every lane is a turning lane.

And I swear by all that is holy, among my 1,424,018.4 circles around the Colonial Parking Garage, there was this girl parked in the MIDDLE OF THE FOUR-LANE ROAD reading a Kindle. :mellow: She was polite enough to have her hazards on too.

OMG those things. :mellow:

Yes but other artists at her level are in arenas with bigger stages, longer shows, more extravagance, etc. So that's what a casual fan would expect when buying a ticket with the same price. There's sound reason to bitch. But we dedicated fans/stans/Witnesses are just happy to see her again and in good form. This tour is shitting cinderblocks all over the last one.

Sorry but that rubbish. U pay More in intimate settings cause u are upclose. In areneas I'd expect to pay less for distant seats.

Janets prices are average. Gaga has been charging up to $175 for her show. People should not complain!!!!

Sorry but that rubbish. U pay More in intimate strings cause h are upclose. In areneas I'd expect to pay less for distant seats.

Janets prices are average. Gaga has been charging up to $175 for her show. People should complain!!!!

Ch..Her tickets are as much as Tina turner charged during her last tour..uh..no bitch.

Sorry but that rubbish. U pay More in intimate settings cause u are upclose. In areneas I'd expect to pay less for distant seats.

Janets prices are average. Gaga has been charging up to $175 for her show. People should not complain!!!!

I get your point and I agree, but you're forgetting we're talking about fair weather fans. This tour is generally not for them. They would think you're paying more to be closer and see less. Which isn't true in Janet's case, because she is the one of few, if any, artists that can own a stage and have the audience eating strawberries out of her snatch with not one single prop. But they wouldn't know that nor care about the intimacy of seeing Janet be Janet, so they're entitled to bitch -- they're paying for tickets in an arena price range but getting a very raw show. As for the GaGa comment, she has to make up for the costs of staging and such, which Janet didn't have yet her tickets were still in the same price range. Again, the justified argument of the fair weather fan.

The difference is that GaGa needs all that extra hoopla to detract from the fact that without it all, she is nothing but a singing epileptic. I say that being a somewhat consistent follower of hers too.

Archived