And Janet's Dedication to Washington, DC will be...

GA...

:lmao:

I'm going by myself. None of my friend's love Janet enough to go. -_-

:umm:

Then they're not your friends. -_- You can't fellowship with a nonbeliever, unequal yolks, you should know this as Pastor. :rolleyes:

I'm going alone too. But that's probably because I have no friends. :unsure::tear::lol:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:umm:

Then they're not your friends. -_- You can't fellowship with a nonbeliever, unequal yolks, you should know this as Pastor. :rolleyes:

I'm going alone too. But that's probably because I have no friends. :unsure::tear::lol:

-_-

Well all of my friends like Janet, if not they wouldn't be my friends. But they aren't die hards. One of them is a Britney stan. The others are just above average casual listeners. But if I had the money I woulda bought two tickets, and one of them would have came.

You're not REALLY going alone, I'm sure you'll see someone there you know. ^_^

:excited: :excited: :excited:

I'm said the same thing. But Her Holiness best keep a low profile. -_- A day off would mean mass pandemonium, and the DC/MD/VA area would be in ruins. -_-

:lol:

True. DC must remain in tact for Janhova's future occupation as America's first female president. :shifty:

-_-

Well all of my friends like Janet, if not they wouldn't be my friends. But they aren't die hards. One of them is a Britney stan. The others are just above average casual listeners. But if I had the money I woulda bought two tickets, and one of them would have came.

You're not REALLY going alone, I'm sure you'll see someone there you know. ^_^

Yeah. Her tickets are a bit pricy for the casual listener. All of my closer acquaintances respect her but don't follow her, so they weren't about to drop $120 for a back-of-the-bus ticket.

I live in Virginia beux. :unsure:

Yeah. Her tickets are a bit pricy for the casual listener. All of my closer acquaintances respect her but don't follow her, so they weren't about to drop $120 for a back-of-the-bus ticket.

That's the only reason why they didn't come. :lol: But if they were stans, they'd be there.

Are you in NOVA? :unsure:

That's the only reason why they didn't come. :lol: But if they were stans, they'd be there.

Are you in NOVA? :unsure:

Mmmhmm. I've never met anyone here who enjoys her beyond a handful of songs. Most of Virginia is either with the new Pop/Hip-Hop scene or Country. Janet falls in between the crack LOL.

Norfolk? Yeah.

Mmmhmm. I've never met anyone here who enjoys her beyond a handful of songs. Most of Virginia is either with the new Pop/Hip-Hop scene or Country. Janet falls in between the crack LOL.

Norfolk? Yeah.

The gwarls up here in DC love Janet. She always does well when she comes, so I'm not surprised the show sold out.

NOVA = Northern VA :lol: I assume you're driving up. :unsure:

All these price complaints are such a joke. She's charging the same rates as most at her level, and even some of the newbies are getting away with that.

The gwarls up here in DC love Janet. She always does well when she comes, so I'm not surprised the show sold out.

NOVA = Northern VA :lol: I assume you're driving up. :unsure:

Yeah. She sold out the Verizon Center for the Fuck Witchu tour didn't she?

Oop. :umm: No I live farther south, in the Hampton Roads area. Yes, groan.

All these price complaints are such a joke. She's charging the same rates as most at her level, and even some of the newbies are getting away with that.

Yes but other artists at her level are in arenas with bigger stages, longer shows, more extravagance, etc. So that's what a casual fan would expect when buying a ticket with the same price. There's sound reason to bitch. But we dedicated fans/stans/Witnesses are just happy to see her again and in good form. This tour is shitting cinderblocks all over the last one.

Yep. ^_^

Damn you way down there. When I drove thru SOVA, it was so dead and boring. :mellow:

:wub:

Mmmhmm. Tell me about it. :umm: There is absolutely nothing here, and everyone my age is either a dope dealer/doer or a hick. I'm stuck between a crack rock and a barnyard.

You have family down here?

Mmmhmm. Tell me about it. :umm: There is absolutely nothing here, and everyone my age is either a dope dealer/doer or a hick. I'm stuck between a crack rock and a barnyard.

You have family down here?

:lmao: I heard Norfolk was boring. Newport News and all of those cities down there are just a big clump of nothing. >_<But as least you're near PETA's headquarters. :shifty:

No. Thankfully. -_- I was driving thru when I was coming back to DC from my home outside of Atlanta.

:lmao: I heard Norfolk was boring. Newport News and all of those cities down there are just a big clump of nothing. >_<But as least you're near PETA's headquarters. :shifty:

No. Thankfully. -_- I was driving thru when I was coming back to DC from my home outside of Atlanta.

It's the busiest place around here, reminiscent of DC except a bit more ghetto and much more business-oriented. I pass PETA on the way to class every day. I've thought many a time about dropping by with a bucket of chicken and some pig's blood for the bitch who wrote about Janet, but that would be money wasted. -_-

:lol: @ thankfully. Aah. I didn't know you were from Atlanta?

What's near the Constitution Hall?

Have a great time at the show gorls! :excited: :excited: :excited:

I want to go to her st louis show....but if i do...I'll have to go by myself...Im sccured...never been to a concert by myself. >_<

It can't be too bad. At least you don't have to worry about anyone else. You can let your fandom loose. :lol:

Archived