And Janet's Dedication to Washington, DC will be...

GA...

I GET LONELY :excited::wub:

Janet Jackson dedicates I Get Lonely to Washington, D.C.

Posted by Randy Shulman | Comments

March 21, 2011 1:57 PM |

Link

On each stop of Janet Jackson's current world tour -- Number Ones: Up Close and Personal -- the singer is dedicating one song to the host city. For her D.C. appearances at D.A.R. Constitution Hall this Tuesday, March 22 and Thursday, March 24, she's chosen the song "I Get Lonely," from the Velvet Rope album.

Washington DC is a beautiful city with an incredible energy that is unique to this great city," Jackson said in a press release. "I'm dedicating 'I Get Lonely' to Washington, D.C."

Click here to check ticket availability for the show.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hasn't she been skipping like 2-3 songs lately so she can finish on time?

It depends on the show. Some nights have been getting all the songs, while some nights are getting short changed by like 2 or 3 songs. Its usually the second night that get jipped. And thats the show I have tickets to. <_<

But Madonna and Prince have been doing that for years. yet janet has spoiled us with her tours really. The RWU show was over 2 hours.

It depends on the show. Some nights have been getting all the songs, while some nights are getting short changed by like 2 or 3 songs. Its usually the second night that get jipped. And thats the show I have tickets to. <_<

But Madonna and Prince have been doing that for years. yet janet has spoiled us with her tours really. The RWU show was over 2 hours.

Well it will be my first time seeing her live, and don't wanna get short changed :tear: It's enough that she's not pulling me out the audience to perform "Any Time, Any Place" :cry:

Archived